808.272.7466 Geek Squad Active as of 1051am PST 1/20

Scam Number: 808.272.7466
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam: Verified active with Google Voice

2 Likes

808-272-7466 James Friday 1-20-23 2:54PM EST

2 Likes

I am on phone now with Jenny or Janey as she does not know how to pronounce her fake name

1 Like

808-272-7474 paypal
**808-272-7475 amazon
**808-272-7476 paypal

2 Likes

They are still answerin’ my calls! Let’s harass the hell out of 'em, @Dragon1!

Just now a guy answered with just an annoyed “Hello” …

Come on you monkey, BEG FOR MONEY! Don’t be such a bashful bakrichod! Pull your goat’s !!! out of your gaping stinky sphincter and BEG!

He cussed me a bit and we went back and forth a bit, but of course HE hung up first.

COOL! A BLOCK OF NUMBERS! Oh this is going to be FUN!!!

1 Like

Said he was in Austin. I think it pissed me off more that he thinks he sounds Texan that he is a lying thief.

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :wave:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:bandar

1 Like

Callback (315) 757-2434

2 Likes

I had all these numbers before 9.30 est this morning
I had them earmarked since Monday of this week as actives waiting to be put into use, after scanning this 600 number block multiple times.
There are many others set up ready to go in this vicinity at any time
I’ve been super dooper busy in the toll free zones, locating 32 Microsoft tech support popup numbers 6 Fakebook, 5 PayPal, 2 YouTubeTV 2 Amazon refund and 2 Amazon prime and 1 eBay support all within just under 150 consecutive numbers on one scan
The amount of call centres popping up is ridiculous :worried:
Although, looking on the bright side…they didn’t get a single call other than me or others who work with me and have had to go and fork out more cash to set up all over again and buy their bullshit popups etc all over again.
They don’t escape their due punishment.
It also proves my point once again that the amount of popups bots and scanners pick up and recognize for scambaiters, is a very low percentage of the massive amount out there in operation every day.

2 Likes

Did he at add a “y’all” in there?

1 Like

Thanks for your effort

2 Likes

It is amazing how they think they have no accent!

1 Like

It’s what I do
The thought of innocent folks being swindled by these low lives is not tolerated
Fraud is the lazy way of the future and must be hindered to the point they suffocate.
Drowning them somewhat has that effect! :+1:

3 Likes

left me on voicemail

Don’t Mess with Texas

808-272-7408 norton

3 Likes

808-272-7408 … I’m on hold … Shawn White with Nordon is on phone now. No, that is NOT a typo but that is how “Shawn White” pronounces it.

2 Likes

You’re on fire today :fire:

1 Like

Screen Connect shelp.cc

1 Like