770-678-9854, 608-394-4714, 256-409-7933 and 608-394-4713 - Medicare "Benefits Advisors" Scam

How’s the weather.
It sucks.
Oh, that is good.
How are you?
I am dying and blind.
Oh, that is good.
You sound really really young.
I am ancient.
Oh, that is good.

I got through to an agent who was an American. He said he was with the ACA Program and he was with the government. I asked what agency. He could not tell me but he did get upset when I told him what he could do with his mother.

4 Likes

Very typical. Scummy and nasty American insurance sellers outsource to POS foreign spammers who violate TCPA and multiple other laws (and likely engage in identity theft, as well)… They then sell some BS or non-existent product to victims of their scams and often end up billing fraudulent charges to Medicare and Medicaid. Sickening and disgusting!

3 Likes

Keep calling them, again, the call doesn’t go a full minute due to the charges

1 Like

The next “Agent” I got to said he was my local agent. When I asked what the company he said he was with the Artificial Intelligence Agency. WTF?
Next guy said he again was with the government but could not tell me what the agency is again. He kept saying that it was the government. The government! You know THE GOVERNMENT.

4 Likes

Impersonating Medicare/Medicaid or other government programs or agencies is a Federal crime. I’d encourage everyone to report these criminals at phone numbers 770-678-9854, 608-394-4714, 256-409-7933, 406-213-1761, 406-204-7659 and 608-394-4713 here:

File a Complaint (hhs.gov)

4 Likes

Emily got upset. She was asking all these stupid questions and said YOU HAVE A LOVELY VOICE are you under the age of 65. I said OH YOU LIKE MY VOICE? Yes. GREAT, DO YOU WANT TO F ME? What??? I AM INTO GIRLS. CAN I LICK YOU ALL OVER? That is disgusting! OH WHAT? ARE YOU HOMOPHOBIC? YOU NEVER KNOW UNTIL YOU TRY HOW GOOD IT CAN BE. Bitch and hang up.

4 Likes

Hahahaha, lovely!

3 Likes

Just reported. I also got Emily that hung up after I told her my zip code

4 Likes

Listening to the try and pronounce Connecticut, Massachusetts or Arkansas. Use your imagination.

5 Likes

Lmao…They can’t even pronounce Miami (Mee-ah-mee) MJ, those states are like Integral Calculus to them.

4 Likes

The minute I ask the American “licensed agent” what company they hang up or swear at me.
I call from a Connecticut number. They ask if i am in Kentucky. Duh.
Half the time they tell me they don’t deal in Connecticut and half the time the do.
They really do not like any questions.

4 Likes

They hang up if I even ask them where they’re located. Oh well, everybody knows, it’s in Manila!

4 Likes

Oh, yes, now I am 100% confident that it is a real company and NOT a scam, at all!

2 Likes

I keep asking them if they’re in Taguig-Makati or Payatas in Manila. One scambitch got offended and swore at me because of my questions! Ask them if they are in either of these neighborhoods (I think they are!):

Slums in Metro Manila - Wikipedia

3 Likes

WE are in Las Vegas
How is the weather?
Sunny
What it the temperature. i hear it is very cool there in the summer.
Oh yes, it is very cool and sunny.
Oh, really? How cool?
34 degrees.

4 Likes

The funniest thing is that they keep answering! They are so broke and desperate that they answer every call!

4 Likes

For all newer folks on this thread, the numbers are as follows:

770-678-9854, 608-394-4714, 256-409-7933, 406-213-1761, 406-204-7659 and 608-394-4713

You can call them and ask for Bella!

3 Likes

Yes, she did get pissed when I suggested she lived in the slums.

3 Likes

34 CELSIUS maybe, AT NIGHT!

4 Likes

Every time I bring up the word “scam”, they hang up without hesitation.

4 Likes