770-678-9854, 608-394-4714, 256-409-7933 and 608-394-4713 - Medicare "Benefits Advisors" Scam

This is what one of such lovely neighborhoods called “Payatas” looks like:

3 Likes

It was 38 C there yesterday! No wonder they are so easily triggered and hang up fast. I bet Bella can’t even get her normal daily johns with her little side “gig”! Too hot and humid for this sort of “action”!

3 Likes

He just simply said. “It’s hot”. He definitely didn’t use his Weather app to check the weather in Fahrenheit. :+1:

3 Likes

You know, they are still answering!

2 Likes

They wouldn’t let me talk to Bella either, hung up quickly!

3 Likes

Ask them if they are in Vegas :wink:

2 Likes

608-394-4714, 256-409-7933, 406-213-1761, 406-204-7659 and 608-394-4713 are all still active. I got Pakis at 608 numbers and Filipinos at 256 number!

@MehNamesJeff @MajorLeeAwesome @T-REX @Tillianne @JusticeinTexas @CatMan @ScammerBaits @Sol @drwat
@OfclyGoodenough - perhaps, you should use Lenny on them?

7 Likes

What a great idea! I think I’ll do that also.

5 Likes

I applaud you, sir! Here is an extra kicker: they are dumb as rocks and they will get upset easily! It is a killer combo!

5 Likes

I haven’t used Lenny in so long but sure! Even more fun!

4 Likes

They literally hung up on the “my third eldest, Larissa” blah blah blah

3 Likes

Sensitive scammers! Not some Paki dude, though. There is one there who yells and curses and flies of the handle!

And then there is Bella too, if you get lucky!

4 Likes

I had “Cloe” (sounded quite American) on the 256 # and she stayed and had a conversation with the entire Lenny spiel. Lenny then transfered the call to the FTC and she had a rather snooty dialog with them, lmao.

3 Likes

Hahahaha! That’s beautiful! Nasty filthy scammers scamming their own American people. What a shame and an abomination!

2 Likes

Being transferred to a “licensed sales expert near my area”. She might be transferring me to Bella!

Edit: Hm, very weird. They transferred me to a real company, SelectQuote on 406-213-1761.

Plus they told me to call 800-MEDICARE too.

2 Likes

Oh, I think there is a possibility that Select Quote might be using the services of these illegal robocallers! @OfclyGoodenough researched them very well! Here are some points of reference:

SelectQuote, Medicare SCAMMERS using Pakistani call centers DBA PolicyNational, Liberty Medical - Wall of Shame - Scammer Info

OFF THE “SCRIPT”: Court Grants Motion to Compel Against SelectQuote in New TCPA Ruling. – TCPAWorld

SelectQuote Insurance Services, Inc. | Complaints | Better Business Bureau® Profile (bbb.org)

Tsolumba v. Selectquote Ins. Servs., 5:22-cv-00712 | Casetext Search + Citator

1 Like

Bottom line: these robocallers very much appear to be still scammers and spammers:

A. They refuse to disclose their company’s official legal name and website
B. They often answer as “Medicare” according to many folks posting here
C. They often swear and behave pretty wild
D. They place numerous robocalls which likely violates TCPA and TSR

3 Likes

They sounded American, and I don’t think they’re in Georgia either, (which is where they told me that I would be connected there due to my Google Voice being based on Atlanta). They did sound a little off, they will probably ask you for your SSN too.

4 Likes

Yes, they asked for my social, DOB and other private info. Major red flags!

3 Likes

On my next call, they asked me for my full credit card number and SSN. I guess they’re that broke.

2 Likes