770-678-9854, 608-394-4714, 256-409-7933 and 608-394-4713 - Medicare "Benefits Advisors" Scam

Haha! “FREE” Health Insurance!

No, we do not have capitalism in America.

In America you can get FREE Health Insurance as long as you provide your Social Security number.

Verily these criminals are dumbasses!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum! This phrase in itself is very much indicative that these imbeciles are scamming. Likely, they are running both a Medicare billing scam and an identity theft scam!

2 Likes

And they say they’re in Las Vegas! Get the fuck outta here, nobody’s believing you, Manila scammer.

4 Likes

Vegas-style Manila granny tranny scammers led by the one and only - Bella!

1 Like

Don’t you know that Vegas uses the metric system and and C for temperatures unlike the rest of the US?

3 Likes

One of them yesterday gave @JusticeinTexas the temperature in Las Vegas but gave it in Celcius and not Fahrenheit!

EDIT:

@JusticeinTexas is here to serve JUSTICE to these incredibly STUPID criminals!

FURTHER EDIT:

Drat, I gotta log off to take care of somethin’ that came up. Keep up the good fight, fine folks!

1 Like

It’s because apparently in the Philippines, they use Celsius

1 Like

And they are very homophobic, too. They don’t like when I talk like a lesbian. Bigots.

3 Likes

For some reason, I now portray Bella looking like this in my mind:

2 Likes

Have fun! We will keep these scammers engaged and ready for you when you return!

Can I speak with Bella?
I cannot transfer your call.
But I want Bella! She is hot. Unlike you who are ugly and stupid.

1 Like

Yes, the same dilemma for me! They won’t connect me to Bella.

@Tillianne @Jhawk @drwat - perhaps, you folks can get ahold of Bella?

770-678-9854, 608-394-4714, 256-409-7933, 406-213-1761, 406-204-7659 and 608-394-4713

3 Likes

Honestly, they might get charged from their phone lines by the minute. Even if I ask for help, the call doesn’t even go a full minute on the 770

4 Likes

Oh, even better! Then, the more calls they get, the better! :grin: :smiley:

2 Likes

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TALKINGTO?

Dummy told me that their location and the temperature is secret info.

3 Likes

I think this is what the men look like

2 Likes

Gosh, I hate the false friendliness when they try an be nice. Gross. Asking about the weather and what I am doing. It is just sickening.

4 Likes

All that while their end goal is to steal elderly and disabled people’s SSN and Medicare numbers to defraud them and government institutions… Sickening, indeed!

4 Likes

The fucker “Kimberly” said Bella thinks I’m a menace to society. She also said I sounded cute.

4 Likes

Yes, while they are stabbing you in the back.

2 Likes