(754) 218-1084 direct TV losers

Scammer’s Number: (754) 218-1084
Domains Used:
Extra Info: push 3 call often :smiley:

3 Likes

Hoarding hard… U guys with me?

2 Likes

I am with you! Just noticed your posting after I already made similar post myself lol!

Nut- uh I posted it first :joy::joy:

1 Like

You can hit any # :joy:

1 Like

I know. Sorry, didn’t mean to duplicate! Well, let’s see how long these numbers will last! It’s yet again another Onvoy-enabled scam. These Onvoy retards with their VOIP numbers, let me tell you!

2 Likes

Drives me freaking insane too!

2 Likes

Still hoarding …

1 Like

I cannot agree more! In my area, there is another magnificent and amazing “treat” - Peerless Network. If you research them, they’re beyond obnoxious in terms of their scams and BS! Every time I contact them, their response is: “We are a wholesale provider, we are not aware of the nature of calls and such”. How are they NOT aware, when literally hundreds of thousands of people complain about it??? Same for Onvoy!

1 Like

Oh yeah Terminator, same where I live with them shatheads. And, I get that very same BS response from them EVERY TIME! Just like Intelliquent does with Onvoy.

1 Like

Well, I have been very busy and diligent with it. I take it very personal now. I wrote to my State Attorney General’s office, both US Senators from my state, directly to FTC Chairwoman, FCC and State Consumer Protection Agency about those two VOIP providers. I know that likely it won’t result in much. However, I encourage everyone to do the same. The more formal complaints they get, the more likely it is they will starting acting on it.

2 Likes

Great minds, lol. I’ve done the same as you, but with nary a result other than some “aid” emailing me back with a load of jiber-jaber. They all talk big yet do absolutely nothing…and THAT pisses me off! :hot_face:

1 Like

Let shut this bitch down :rage:

1 Like

Agreed, man! US Government could put an end to it real quick, but they won’t. Especially, with current “leadership”. The current “leaders” are too busy being cross-dressers and falling asleep at conferences!

3 Likes

YES YES !! lol :joy:

1 Like

Oh man don’t get me all torked up with these shit bags! I’ll end up putting my fist thru the pc screen! If you want a reason to start drinking early today just go to the congressional website and read the contents of the “free” social infrastructure bill. You’ll go straight for the tequila bottle!!

1 Like

I hear you! Nothing wrong with tequila, but I may stick to Russian Standard vodka and the like! Then, I can have some sweet dreams about drones flying into India and Pakistan to strike these sons of bitches in their scummy filthy call centers! “Sir, this is Scott Lewis from the IRS Special Investigations Unit!”. BOOM! It would turn out “Scott Lewis” was actually “Habib” according to his ID when the fire in his scamming call center in Kolkata or Karachi was eventually put out! Now, that’d be sweet!

1 Like

I’ve been doing the same thing. I hold three licenses with the FCC and they are doing nothing! The FTC seems rather disinterested and the politicians only care their own pockets and are beholden to their lobbyists!
My newest tactic is to open disputes with the BBB about them.

2 Likes

Yes, it works to some extent. I always get a very generic BS response from Inteliquent and Peerless Network on BBB, though. They’d say: “We are in receipt of your complaint and escalated it to the provider”. Sometimes they’d say that the TN was disconnected. I do think that more folks like you and I should keep pushing politicians and govt. agencies. I’d also recommend writing demanding letters to the Embassy of India and stating that their scams and harassment are intolerable and demanding accountability for their criminals.

2 Likes

Still hot :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes