(754) 218-1084 direct TV losers

Add (754) 218-1085 fishing it
Went up to 1099 nothing

1 Like

“Americans lost at least 29.8 billion dollars in 2020 to phone scammers alone… 1 in 3 Americans were the victim of a phone scam last year with 19% being the victim of more than one phone scam.”
-Source: NBC news

Just imagine how many homeless veterans, poor families, and children’s hospitals could have benefited from 30 billion dollars!

1 Like

Sickening gow it left to us … this # still hot 2​:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Yes, and I have read that total losses this year are projected to being close to $50 bn. for 2021! Here are the core questions that we should be asking politicians: 1. Why is there little to no accountability imposed on US VOIP providers enabling scams? For example, why is their leadership not held criminally liable? 2. Why is there a hesitation to speak up against the top 3 scamming offenders violating civil liberties of Americans with their scams: India, Pakistan and Nigeria? To some extent, Philippines is there too. Sanctions would totally work. 3. What is the point of having TCPA and DNC when it’s not criminal enforced?

1 Like

I’m on them with my humble 6 line flooder while I hoard them with my phone- nonstop.

2 Likes

Add [(336) 276-0414 same thing

1 Like

Also, I got a number calling me back twice on my Text Now - 253-366-7843. I called them back and it was the same infamous “Chopin hold music” that many scammers use! I could not get through to verify whether or not it was this Direct TV scam. It is however a scam, because it is yet another Onvoy number! Give it a try.

1 Like

I call Onvoy daily and leave messages for them. Every. Single. Day!

2 Likes

That’s awesome! I hate them! I email their legal team daily and occasionally call them myself.

(512) 265-9615 is active now. Called them at 2 PM CST and got humans.

(512) 265-9615 HELLOOOO Muthfukkazz. Answering and running like a little bitch!

3 Likes

I’m flooding them too! They’re one of the worst! A lot of them actually worked for DirecTV/att when they outsourced to India. As a result, a lot of them know a lot about it and fool a lot of people.

2 Likes

We, the American taxpayers, give India 15 BILLION dollars annually! Plus an additional 1+ billion in vaccines, O2 generators, breathing machines and other medical supplies during the outbreak a few months ago.
My tax dollars are actually funding this…:exploding_head: We need to cut off every dime of “aid” to every country who allows this to continue.

2 Likes

(754) 218-1085still hor :fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Just called, says the number is down.

MajorLeeAwesome, oh, yes. I cannot agree more! The law enforcement of India and their government officials are selfish obnoxious pricks who hate every single “Western” person. I’d say, all NATO and EU countries should impose severe sanctions on India, Pakistan and Nigeria due to their scams. Not to mention the fact that the US is basically “footing the bill” for Pakistani army re-armament. Billions of dollars are wasted on giving them state-of-the-art equipment, whereas the US troops have old weaponry from the Cold War era. What do we get in return? Pakistani intelligence and military continuously have been supporting Taliban and terrorist networks in Central Asia and the Middle East for the last 40 years.

3 Likes

Bam! You are spot on!!:dart::100::100::100:

2 Likes

1084 is down … Come on guys hit up 1085 they are still :boom:… 754-218-1085 STILL UP

1 Like

Obnoxious, belligerent, conniving, dishonest and indecent are the nicest and most polite words that I could use to describe the political establishment of India, Pakistan and Nigeria. I’ve read plenty about them on several forums, and many Indian and Pakistani nationals aren’t even embarrassed by the scams. They literally would openly say that “American and all these Anglos and their old people are stupid, so they deserve to be scammed. It’s not our problem”. Just read several posts like that on Quora last night!

2 Likes

ADD: 754-219-2643 SAME
hit up (754) 219-2642 same

(754) 219-2641 same

(925) 248-3020 sama

(925) 248-3021 same

2 Likes