(626) 525-7214 Social Security Hotline

Scammer’s Number: (626) 525-7214
Domains Used:
Extra Info:

At 1:19 pm Central, Wed., 06-Oct-2021, this phone number is active. This is the typical SHocial SHecurity AdministWation scam.

They ask for a photo of a valid ID.

Let’s give 'em hell.

3 Likes

When you call, after you have finished dialing and after you make the phone call, sometimes there is some silence for a lil’ while before the ringing starts or before the hold music starts.

They are getting angry. :grin:

I must have got somebody who can recognise my accent. He would not answer my simple question on where he is in India.

Haha, @delboy_scambuster !

They seem to be getting annoyed! I know, who would have thunk it!

They appear to get confused when you speak spanish :slight_smile:

1 Like

Draco on the scene :sweat_smile:… Tracy lords trolls …Thomas Chapman badge # 5B668011
case DC10762 … Yay.
Texas El Paso drugs blood same dumb script… Ok 2nd officer … On hold … Come on Benjamin Alpert or Kevin Huse … :grinning::sweat_smile:
I got Jerry sheehan :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:badge GS8161

2 Likes

Haha, unfortunately I do not know Spanish.

They do not seem to be able to block phone numbers. They seem to know my TextNow number though because now when they answer they immediately start cussing me before I even start speaking. They seem to know also my Unknown Number VOIP because they also start cussing me immediately after they answer.

They still have been answerin’ though. They do not seem very enthusiastic now though.

The only Spanish I know is " Hola, cómo estás " which means Hello, how are you ?

VERY spooked, LOL!!! They just say it’s a wrong number.

I also asked them whats it like working the night shift :slight_smile:

They Just hang up when they answer my call. Must be the Crickets sound track I found on Spotify.

Sounding really pissed off :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Haha @Draco, just when one of the skanky women answered by cussing me, when she stopped and when there was a pause, I noticed your post and I told her to clean her poopy clown shoes! She told me to “fck off” and hung up. Haha Before I created this thread, I baited on a phone call for about 40 minutes or so, but since then I am bombarding them to harass them.

I have cussed scammers in the Slovak language @delboy_scambuster , but they of course do not understand. Sometimes they just hung up, but once in awhile I have been asked what it means and of course I translate to English for 'em!

1 Like

JAJJAA, the graveyard shift.

1 Like

Haha, @Sol ! They are demoralized. They ain’t even tryin’ anymore! The fools. They do not possess any fortitude.

1 Like

Time in India: 12:40 AM … Thursday, October 7, 2021 (GMT+5:30)

1 Like

Yup … that’s the time :joy:

The woman actually listened for a minute when I was playing Podcast.

1 Like

Haha, @delboy_scambuster ! One of the women just answered by singing “Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah” — ???

I think their heads are spinning at this point. They are having problems CONCENTRATING.

I have informed more than one of them, “Remove the c!ck from your mouth and read your script! Read your script, dumbass!”

Talking with Officer Courtney Johnson and Jerry Seehan :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Very nasty scammers… Olvia Brown, Thomas Grassian

1 Like

Right at counter hit 0 101# or 0 0 LOOP****

1 Like