(626) 525-7214 Social Security Hotline

@drwat is on the case! We are descending upon them like red-tailed hawks on half-dead rabbits!

2 Likes

Damn! They called me out 20 minutes into the call!!! :sob: :sob: :sob:
“Officer” Seehan said he remembered me from last week :rofl:

Haha, @Sol!!! I have had that happen too! — “I know you!” — “Indeed you do, you inept and incompetent criminal!”

I do not have and have not used in the past a voice changer. So sometimes they remember my voice.

I am flattered when they remember my voice, @Sol! It is a high compliment, is it not?

1 Like

JAJAJ I guess so!!! @Hviezdoslav
This guy even remembered a story I told last week, I tried to deny it but he just hung up on me…oh well!

(626) 525-7214 HELLOOOO Muthafukkaz! Do NOT fuck with the USA!

Oh shit, @MQ9 is gonna give 'em hell!

1 Like

Got in touch with a young woman who, at first, didn’t even know she was supposed to be running a SSA scam. She claimed to know nothing. After a bit of back and forth, she claimed to be in the Phillipines and said she was doing the scam because she couldn’t get another job. She refused to say much more about her script, though she did at least claim her 20th birthday is tomorrow.

“Direct Line” (915) 302-5820

Well, now from my Unknown Number VOIP it says the number is not in service. Maybe they finally figured out how to block my Unknown Number VOIP.

From my TextNow number, it rings and rings and rings until the call seems to drop without anybody answering it.

It is 3 PM Central and I started bombarding them with my two phone numbers at 1:17 PM Central! Originally I called at about 12:30 PM Central and I baited them on my first call to them.

@Vital_Shot, that is interesting. Sometimes I have had a scammer admit that it is a scam, that he or she cannot find any other job, blah blah blah. I personally do not express any sympathy to 'em though. Their problems do not justify trying to defraud people. As @MQ9 writes, “Do NOT fuck with the USA!”

@Hviezdoslav
I like how you mentioned “SHocial SHecurity AdministWation” in your post.
A while ago, when I was scambaiting, when one of the scammers answered his call,
he said “SHocial SHecurity” instead of “Social Security” with his accent.

It sounded so funny. :laughing:

(626) 525-7214 KABOOM Muthafukkazz - DEAD/RIP! Do NOT fuck with the USA!

1 Like

Haha, @JimBond007 ! I just left the following message on the TextNow message machine of the Call Back number that @Sol posted:

You’ve Weached the SHocial SHecurity AdministrWation, how may I help you? Get some sleep, you cWiminals. We will continue tomoWow!"

Waging war against criminals is healthy for me, for it allows me to purge myself of all of the excessive spite that I possess!

3 Likes

Direct line folkx 202 860 0804 :joy:hoard away!!!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Another direct number! I am on it now! 202 860 0804

3 Likes

For me it was less a matter of sympathy and more grilling her, asking her if she understood what she was doing is wrong, asking her what she would do if one of her family was in the same position as the one she is putting others into. While she played tough, I’ve heard enough stories from pro scambaiters to know that it at least gives them something to think about, and once in awhile, will even get one to reform.

1 Like

Yeah @Vital_Shot, a few times with a woman who was scamming (a different woman each time) I had that same sort of conversation. Never have I had it with a male scammer only because they do not act or let on that they feel bad about scamming people. Sometimes though with a female scammer I could tell that she is demoralized and that she felt bad, so I spoke to her sincerely and she admitted that she knows it is a scam, that she knows it is wrong, but that she has no other opportunity to earn money, and I just try to tell her that behaving criminally is not an acceptable solution, that she is not going to have good karma as a result of her criminal behavior, that she will not meet a good person to be her spouse when she is behaving as a criminal, that she is bringing shame and dishonor to her family and ancestors with her criminal behavior, et cetera.

I agree with you that once in awhile the scammer might quit working as a scammer and that such a conversation with a scammer might encourage them to quit working as criminals.

I cannot say that any human being is irredeemable.

3 Likes

Called 5rinf hang

1 Like

Yeah, I called just now ‪(816) 575-7969‬ and the number is no longer in service (2:59 pm Central, Mon., 11-Oct-2021). Of course this phone number is at least 5 days old.

We had some fun with 'em though!

2 Likes

Do NOT fuck with the USA Muthafukkaz!

1 Like