608-673-1420 and 414-306-6887 - Medicare Benefits Advisors Scam Again!

IP Horizon is a piece of shit carrier. They aren’t even responding to me.

You are absolutely correct. It is not legitimate, as they are robocalling people on the Federal DNC (like me) without their prior written consent. Not to mention, they impersonate Medicare.

1 Like

Did you mention IP Horizon? They’re among the numbers I have at my disposal, and I maintain ongoing communication with them. I don’t encounter any difficulties in conveying the intended message. The sole company posing an obstacle in this regard is Sinch. Maybe I’ll convey an email to them.

2 Likes

When doesn’t Sinch “Hit a home run”

1 Like

Oh, yeah, most of my issues as of late are with IP Horizon and Peerless Network. They have a ton of impersonators of Medicare harassing people with robocalls.

Don’t get me wrong, Inteliquent/Sinch is most definitely an egregious violator, as well. They have every possible scam that one can imagine on their network. I gave up complaining to them, though, since they never respond.

I encourage everyone to keep complaining to FCC and FTC about VOIP carriers turning a blind eye to scams and spamming.

1 Like

‪(917) 814-4120‬

3 Likes

One of the company is Samson Consulting, registered in Islamabad but call center in Rawalpindi, Pakistan.

3 Likes

I sent a email to IP Horizon, they are ready to shut down anything you got. If it’s Legitimate like a medical company they won’t act. anyways I don’t know how these companies slip past the cracks.

1 Like

‪(262) 217-6981‬ - Camp Lejeune

‪(228) 300-0546‬ - Medicare advisors.

2 Likes

‪(445) 202-1893‬ - Medicare Advisors

‪(701) 414-4317‬ - Camp Lejeune

2 Likes

I like how most of these scammers are on the network of Onvoy, IP Horizon or Peerless Network (aka “Airus”). These appear to be notorious safe haven for scams and spammers.

2 Likes

Airus is under the ownership of Peerless. That should be helpful information

1 Like

‪(406) 278-8414‬ - Medicare

2 Likes

Oh it could be always BE Onvoy lol

‪(209) 398-8788‬ - Camp Lejeune

(231) 265-0036 - Diabeetus

3 Likes

I like how Peerless Network is enabling a never-ending stream of scammers to use US VOIP phone numbers to harass the general public. Obnoxious!

@MehNamesJeff - you may want to send them another email sharing your concerns with the Peerless Network’s “leaders”.

3 Likes

‪(206) 944-7402‬ - Camp Lejeune

3 Likes

‪(213) 837-9482‬ - Diabeetus

4 Likes

I like how all of those are Peerless Network. UGH. @MehNamesJeff - you should write a nice follow-up email to them to remind them that impersonation of Medicare and robocalls will not be tolerated.

3 Likes

‪(509) 219-9806‬ - Camp Lejeune

4 Likes

‪(629) 222-1785‬ - Camp Lejeune

‪(916) 226-1428‬ - Diabeetus

3 Likes