608-673-1420 and 414-306-6887 - Medicare Benefits Advisors Scam Again!

Scam Number: 414-306-6887
Domain Used: N/A
Extra Info: I received several phone calls from this number with pre-recorded messages about some “Medicare Rewards” and “specials from Medicare”. I am not on Medicare and NOT interested. Furthermore, my number is on the Federal DNC List, and they are breaking the law. I called back and got a scambitch who sounded Indian/Paki.

They are calling many people, it looks like:

(414) 306-6887 - RoboKiller Lookup

@MehNamesJeff @drwat @Jhawk @MajorLeeAwesome - you may enjoy a conversation with them!

4 Likes

One of their script question is: “Are you managing diabetes?”
What the fuck? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes, they actually have been bothering me for years with this BS! HIT THEM HARD. It is on the network of Lumen, and they refuse to shut them down. Here are emails for Lumen’s exec team:

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

It is beyond me as to WHY Lumen won’t ban these assholes from their network? It is ILLEGAL to call people on the Federal DNC. It is also illegal to impersonate MEDICARE.

4 Likes

“American Benefits” is the company name - as the bhenchod lady claims - She also told me they are under Medicare. She has transferred me to “Muddachod Verification Officer Anna Smith” - When I asked for the bullshit company name, seeing as I was transferred, so it’s typically bound to be another fake bunch in some random building elsewhere, I got kicked from the call lmao.

I managed to convince them I am retired with medicare a+b at just the age of 32 for an undisclosed reason. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Can you confirm this is their website?

1 Like

I don’t normally use one, but I’m crushing them with a call flooder to make their lives miserable. And I will send an email to the FTC (also worthless POS’s) with a copy to the exec emails you listed. Makes my F’ing blood boil!! :rage:

3 Likes

Yes, it is their website, and I shared their emails with you too

2 Likes

@Jhawk - you are a great and amazing person! All your help is GREATLY appreciated! I’ve been complaining to Lumen since early 2023 about these assholes to no avail. They just made fun of me!

3 Likes

I called back again to fuck with them, turns out the fake data you give them gets linked on their “system” to the number you call from ETC. I’ve had this happen before with the shady American scum tax support companies lol.

Except, they can’t seem to block and are unaware and not informed I am in fact just here to waste their time etc lol.

3 Likes

Make sure to email Lumen’s piece of shit executives too! Why is it OK to tolerate impersonation of Medicare on their network? How is it acceptable???

Your help is appreciated!

3 Likes

Absolutely - Will do shortly.

I am browsing the “CONTACT US” Section of their webpage currently (See here: Customer Support | Lumen) and I’m going to include every single one of their emails I can publicly find! Can you also share their BBB profile if applicable?

1 Like

Your best bet is this: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] , [email protected], [email protected]

2 Likes

Here is their BBB: Lumen Technologies | Business Details | Better Business Bureau® Profile (bbb.org)

2 Likes

Talking about changing Medicare plans in August. Open enrollment is between October and December and plans change in January. I know. I am on SSDI. I cannot believe anybody on Mediare would fall for this.

5 Likes

A small portion of my report to FTC:

They impersonate Medicare and try to sell bogus protection while asking for our Medicare & SS #'s. We have repeatedly contacted their phone carrier Lumen and been told no law is being broken.

The following execs of Lumen refuse to shut the number down:
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

3 Likes

Nasty femscammers. Why would anybody give out personal info to an accent like that? People have no common sense.

3 Likes

Nicely done! THANK YOU!

1 Like

EXACTLY!!

2 Likes

They cannot even keep their scam straight. One said American Benefits and one said Pharmacy Alliance.

2 Likes

You know what’s most disturbing? I made Lumen aware of this ongoing scam early in the year. Their reply was “no signs of fraud are identified”. I bet you, these scammers defrauded thousands of our senior citizens between February and now!

I also bet you they stole identities of thousands of elderly people.