Extra Info:ACTIVE HIT up … Call rings once DONT
TOUCH KEYS … Let them answer …

4 Likes

This ones on fire, boys

I’ve roundly insulted several benchodes and they’re still answering

2 Likes

Yuuuuup😂

1 Like

4018893487 : Got human 7/9 at 10:39 a.m. EST. He answered “Social Security Administration.”

2 Likes

Playing Telephone Line by E.L.O…ask them if they
like the song telephone line … Big fat click :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::joy:

Ask if they like the song telephone line by ELO​:joy:it will click town​:joy::joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I do not know what that is, but I will look for it on YouTube.

1 Like

It a song by ELO electric light orchestra …

1 Like

Draco: I asked twice. They both hung up.

3 Likes

They’re cussing me out before I can insult them…and who used the Trump voice on them??

2 Likes

NoLife: I do not know how to do a Trump voice. But that is a thought for the future.

1 Like

Bottom of the barrel scam. They can’t even block incoming calls. Been trolling these clowns for the last hour or two. They are clearly on the ropes. Confidence is high that a shut down is near. Keep the pressure on. :grin::+1:t2::goat::toilet::rat::clown_face:

1 Like

I called and said, “You untouchable swine are bringing shame and a curse to your invalid family and ancestors.”

1 Like

I messed with this clown for over an hour. He finally told me to do something that’s anatomically impossible :joy:

1 Like

(408) 889-5568 HELLOOO Muthafukkaz!

1 Like

HA HA they aren’t answering on fresh #s
401-889-3487

Scammers don’t want old nice lady on the phone :laughing: :joy:

Scammer lady answered. I told her, “Hey honey, wanna cuddle in bed tonight?”. She said, “Go f–k yourself”.

1 Like

(408) 889-5568 1 ring … Fished10 back

401-889-3487 - Still answering. Weak little Indian Chimpdick!

Advice: If you ever come across a female scammer, flirt with her and say, “Wanna cuddle in bed honey?”. I did that to a female scammer and she got pissed.