4018893487. Ssa active🔥

Fake Megan Williams and Michelle Anderson scamming for more than 5 years
Victor Frank. Michael Arduo
Hindi English audio
https://chirb.it/erq3Ae

Ask them how much is your DOWRY :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:BIG
fat click

1 Like

Ask “Do you wash your underwear or burn it?”

@MQ9 @Draco :rofl: They are all noticing me

I told one scammer that my social is her and that my date of birth is her ass. She said, “Ok” and then hung up.

408 number still works. The guy was like “yeah, I’m a scammer, just trying to have a good life” and we had a chat (after I said a bunch of really mean things) and I told him that I wish him well and if he really wants to do something good he can kick one of his coworkers in the nuts on his way out. I hope that he finds a better life.

3 Likes

The 408 number worked. I got about 12.5 minutes in and transferred to the DA’s office but they wanted me to verify the entire SS number (I hadn’t written down the fake last 4 digits that I gave them) so at that point I turned it loose and said some things. Next time I’ll write down the fake info I give so that I can last longer.

1 Like

Previously, one of my calls was redirected to some stranger and she sort of blamed the call on me. After I heard the phrase, “Spam blocker”, I hung up.

The number “3487” has been reported into the system, thank you very much.

1 Like

BONUS cell phone of scammer 626-408-8041…FLOOD WITH CALL

Oh it appears to be a text now number (8041). That is cute. :joy:

2 Likes

401-889-3487 got Jennifer Walker at 4:00pm
Case# DC7010… call back 915-200-7435
she just called me!!! 2nd officer coming up…
Michael Robertson badge 5B668011

FUCKIN soooOoooOOO stupid … I said i have a
tricycle but think adults drive them :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I had a 5 min phone call with the 3487 number that was nothing but calling each other the f-word. I told him to shout me out in his suicide note.