24/7 Techies

these people need a lot more attention then they get on here. ive called them a lot and trolled the online chat.

1-888-296-5819

951-225-4557

https://www.247techies.com/
harass them, humiliate them, and show them no mercy.

Tried them for a bit. Got a couple calls in. They immediately hung up. Tried again 10 minutes later, the line’s killed off. lel

@lasallianrevolutionary#63582 actual scumbags they even claim they are Microsoft partners smh

lol they hide behind server ip address i want this one was scammer company

wireshark i love you

but it is scamming company server lead me to website work with that said it been abused why went down so yeah left some bread crumbs

from evidence to that this is US Tech Support Scamming Company

They dont answer :confused:

@XSoulEaterX#63594 did they use logmein hamachi? If they did then its super easy to grab their IP lmao

@lasallianrevolutionary#63582 they have been running for a long time. I’ve called them about a year ago and I am quite surprised theyare still up.

@Ricardobot#63598 what day did you call them?

@Ryan#63615 i got a new phone number that belongs to one of the workers. +1 (951) 225-4560

SOME ONE TOLD ME THAT THEY ARE AUTHORISED BY MICROSOFT, I ALSO CHECKED ON INTERNET.

IS THAT RIGHT?

@williamhall#66019 no they are lying to you. they post a bunch of fake crap to make people think that they are legit.

Tried this again. Actually got in more calls on both numbers. They hung up when I used a different voice. So to get back at them, I used a loud as hell soundboard sound when they picked up a third time. “Friendly” my butt.

I just called them and said “Ples call bac wen i’m dun shitting on de street mah fren”

@EwLol#66084 Guy must have fixed it since I tried them after the other numbers weren’t going so well for me. Impersonated an old day. He said to literally, look for a local tech support store.

So this “Brian” gets soundblasted for literally not being able to help a literally old lady. Third time I’ve blasted them, fourth time I’ve wasted their time. I swear I feel like I’m gonna bury them like this.

their phone number isnt working. They seem to have taken it down. However, they have another phone number.

+1-702-472-8676 it works for now.

@lasallianrevolutionary#66175 That Phone Number Has Been Disconnected whilst the old one 1-888-296-5819 is now operational.

so i called them and the guy actually helped me out by associating my mobile number to my account… frig,lol. i filmed it.

These guys left me on hold, then had the nerve to hang up lol. Then when the do pick up they automatically hang up smh