228-226-4271, 254-549-5483 and 254-549-5373 - Medicare Advisors and "Free Lab Services"

I just tried all the numbers, and just got put on hold forever. No one ever picked up.

4 Likes

Much appreciated. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Excellent! You are back at it! You’ve always been a tremendous legal writer!

2 Likes

Damn, they get spooked so easily! 1 hour ago, the 228-226-4271 was answering as “Medicare Diabetes Screening” and “Medicare Advisors”. Darn it!

2 Likes

Same here and I tried multiple numbers. If we’re not getting through, neither are potential victims. Win/win :trophy:

4 Likes

Why thank you very much! I just do what I can. I just hit the send button. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great F’ing email Jeff! :wave: :wave: :heart:

4 Likes

NEW DIABEETUS LINE - 517-639-6337 (Onvoy)

“Hello? This call is from Diabetic Management Center. We attempted to contact you about the shipment of your CGM monitor, which is a device used to check your glucose levels without the need for fingerpricks. So please call us back at the number 888-349-0128 so we can provide you with further details and ship your CGM monitor at your doorstep. Thank you.”

888-349-0128 is on the Bandwidth.com line through ZipWhip.

@MehNamesJeff

3 Likes

I have tried for several months to see if they can get a lawsuit going on this. Unfortunately the lawyers don’t really want to deal with it. They want me to track down the US company and then they’ll write the lawsuit. Thanks a lot.

I understand their reluctance. This really requires either a subpoena or trace back information from the trace back consortium. I did speak with the trace back consortium and they said they weren’t interested in dealing with submissions from the public.

So seems like a dead end at the moment. Very frustrating.

2 Likes

i did check and yeah, i should be able to add the posts back, I’ve done a few already

2 Likes

Your best bet is to try to find out what US companies utilize the services of these illegal robocallers.

Then, they can be sued. I received the same responses from attorneys myself.

Alternatively, a voip carrier may be sued, if you can prove negligence on their end and refusal to tackle the problem. That is the reason I always escalate issues to their executives to have documented evidence when the time comes.

3 Likes

Thanks! A few are still missing.

Also, what was the reason for them suddenly being removed in the first place without notice (if applicable)???

I might have just found one of the American masterminds in SelectQuote Insurance Services, as I’ve just been called by a Pakistani Medicare scammer who obtained my personal information from a “survey” I never completed.

1 Like

Wow! You’re the best!

@barryspar - please take note of that. Looks like we got a winner!

1 Like

I can’t be 100% sure but I think it was to do with the suspension recently a lot of your posts got deleted.

1 Like

Suspension when exactly?? What the hell? Nothing recent, on top of that across other posts they are fine. Are they all back up yet?

2 Likes

After doing some Google searches for Sansom Consulting in Pakistan, I might have found their former Managing Director on LinkedIn. His name is Omer Bin Tariq from Islamabad, Pakistan, and he also serves as the CEO for Leads n Leads

https://www.linkedin.com/in/omer-bin-tariq-47309aa9/

According to his posts, he’s essentially a buyer for Medicare leads generated from Facebook and sold through Skype. All of his agents “must be experienced on Medicare or final expenses,” and the calls they make are “100% TCPA complaints.”

Sansom’s LinkedIn page also lists https://www.sansomconsulting.net/ as their website, which is a GoDaddy domain set to expire on December 13. Omer’s role has since been taken up by Ans Arshad, who also serves as the Managing Director for MerkaVoix Pvt. Ltd., another fraudulent Medicare/final expense/insurance lead generator.

MerkaVoix was founded by Sansom CEO Saad Ekbal in 2017. Ekbal claims to be a “certified BPO trainer and certified BPO services provider.”

3 Likes

These fuckers are still calling, 240-399-0594 (Peerless)

3 Likes

Not surprised, as Peerless scum appears to be a safe haven for illegal robocalls and scams! It’s the same Chopin hold music and high-pitched automated “chipmunk voice” answering!

I emailed the following people who are investigating the issues with Peerless Network:

[email protected]

I also copied their leadership on the email:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

@Jhawk @MajorLeeAwesome @MehNamesJeff @drwat @Tillianne @Hviezdoslav @Mike1212 @CatMan @barryspar - any help on your end with reporting the impersonation of Medicare and other fraudulent activities will be great appreciated! We need to expose Peerless Network’s complacency with crimes occurring on its network!

Take a look at their Google Maps’ profile and BBB complaints… Surreal!

7 Likes

If anyone is near Las Vegas this April - the medicare call centers descend for a trade show called Medicarians. https://medicarians.com/ Most of the scum we’ve chased here attend to scare up new business.

4 Likes