228-226-4271, 254-549-5483 and 254-549-5373 - Medicare Advisors and "Free Lab Services"

Scam Number: 228-226-4271
Domain Used: N/A
Extra Info: I received several phone calls from this number with pre-recorded messages about some “Medicare Rewards” and “specials from Medicare”. I am not on Medicare and NOT interested. Furthermore, my number is on the Federal DNC List, and they are breaking the law. I called back and got a scambitch who sounded foreign.

They are calling many people, it looks like:

228-226-4271 | 12282264271 - Robocaller Warning! - Nomorobo
(228) 226-4271 - RoboKiller Lookup

@Jhawk @MehNamesJeff @MajorLeeAwesome @drwat @Hviezdoslav @OfclyGoodenough @LordOfTheRings - hit them hard, please! So tired of criminals

6 Likes

Airus number.

“Sandy” from Lab Services picked up, appears to be a Pakistani call center so I hope they enjoy Lenny.

4 Likes

Number down.

3 Likes

Calls from Rawalpindi, Pakistan

4 Likes

Airus is now Peeless Network. These are disgusting degenerates who enable foreign scammers and spammers. They are currently operating under the Cease and Desist orders from the Federal Government for enabling robocalls.

Cease and Desist Letter to Peerless Network, Inc. | Federal Trade Commission (ftc.gov)

This number is still active. They just block fast. I called them back now, and they answered.

4 Likes

Still active as of 12:01 PM EST. They just block fast, but I used a different number and called them back. They did NOT sound thrilled or happy! Give them hell for scamming the elderly and disabled!

@Tillianne @CatMan @FIREFIGHTER619

3 Likes

I only got to go off on them once before they blocked me, lol

4 Likes

Yes, these are sensitive and easily emotionally hurt scamming criminals LOL. Well, you can always call them back from a different number!

3 Likes

CEO John “Barnicle” – Boy is that MF’er aptly named!

4 Likes

No kidding! I have been complaining to Peerless for years to no avail! They seem to love their nasty Indian and Filipino scammers.

4 Likes

Thank you for the intel, @drwat! Did you ever manage to find out the US-based healthcare company that subcontracts lead generation to these nasty scumbags? They appear to be using chiefly numbers on the network of Peerless Network. I cannot really sue a Pakistani firm, but I would LOVE to sue American masterminds behind them. Their American handlers enable and support illegal telemarketing behaviors. They are very reluctant to disclose legal names and websites of their American “partners”. I’d love to find this info!

@barryspar - I think these people harassed you with robocalls, as well. It would be lovely to sue them AND Peerless scum!

3 Likes

If it’s that same Pakistani call center who flooded my cell phone and Google Voice line as “senior advisors,” then I wish to have my name included in said lawsuit for their repeated violations of the TCPA.

4 Likes

Yes, I am inclined to believe that they are the same people. They are Pakistanis employed by Sansom Consulting located at House 508 Street 8/1, O-9 Block B Police Foundation, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Punjab 44000, Pakistan.

They have been calling me for years as “Senior Advisors”, “Medicare Benefits Advisors”, “Senior Center” etc. They are chiefly using TNs on the network of Peerless Network. The latter refuses to shut them down.

I am working very hard to find out the location of their American affiliates or US companies who outsource “Medicare supplemental insurance offers” to them.

If any of you folks find out the names of their American handlers, please post them here. We need to go after them in court. There is a LOT of money that could be made this way! Plus, we will then stop such harassing and illegal behavior attacking America’s most vulnerable populations!

2 Likes

Do they also call as the “Diabetes Center,” Camp Lejeune or the “Student Loan Forgiveness Center?”

2 Likes

Yes to “Diabetes Center”. Not sure about other scam and spam categories. They also do “Final Insurance”, “Genetic Testing” and “Cancer Screening” Medicare schemes.

1 Like

I think their “specialty” is illegal telemarketing schemes related to senior citizens and Medicare. @Jhawk @Mike1212 @MajorLeeAwesome - if you have any intel on them, it would be awesome if you could share names of their American “partners” who outsource illegal telemarketing to these Pakis. It would be lovely to sue such scumbags and get Peerless involved in it too for turning a blind eye to illegal conduct of this sort.

3 Likes

I’m gonna tag @MehNamesJeff as I am in firm belief that this was the same company whose 400+ numbers were shut down.

4 Likes

Thank you. @MehNamesJeff - let us know what you have on them, please. I think we may be close to finding ways to hold these criminals and their American handlers accountable!

3 Likes

Anything I have on them will be in any of my posts, or any posts like mine that are posted, that I have commented under with anything, that are revolving around this type of scam. @OfclyGoodenough @scamterminator2021

3 Likes

For sure Sansom Consulting in Pakistan.
I think USA counterpart is in UTAH…let me check further

3 Likes