Zuhaib Chaudharay, a Pakistani "graphic design" Discord scammer DBA "Visual Edge Tech"

SCAMMER: nanako_sann (UID: 894335294046867486, from the YouTube Product Community server)
Associated Reddit Account - https://www.reddit.com/user/Nanako-Sannn/
Associated Xbox Live Account - NanakoSannnn
Associated PayPal Account - PayPal.Me
Associated Stripe Account - Stripe Checkout
GRABIFY STATISTICS:

• IP: 39.34.136.232 :pakistan:
  • ISP: Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited, DBA Connect Communications
  • DEVICE: Chromebook running Chrome OS 14541.0.0x64
  • BROWSER: WhatsApp and Google Chrome (ver. 123)

The scammer will send random friend requests to users on Discord. Once accepted, they will ask for help on an issue they are stuck in. Do note the Wumpus in the screenshot is greyscaled as I deleted it after sending it twice.

They will then introduce themself as a “skilled artist who recently lost their job” and wants to create “artwork” for a commission. I falsely expressed interest in this, but wanted to know how much each type of “artwork” would cost, and they obliged but told me not to worry about it.

I opted to go for a $150 intro, but they wanted me to send reference images. Instead of obliging with that, I opted to send them a Grabify link to hurr-durr.cc under the guise of the music I would like to use, and they clicked the link first on their own IP, then a VPN.

They then asked me for a preferred color theme and what I wanted added to the intro before asking me to pay them through PayPal. The link they provided, however reveals that they are actually an employee for Visual Edge Tech, a fraudulent software company by Zuhaib Chaudharay in Karachi, Pakistan.

Associated Facebook Account - Visual Edge Tech

Associated Phone Number - +92 309 3902874

Associated Email Address - [email protected]