Your Prompt Response Is Imperative | 419 Scam

First email:
Mr. Kishore Venkat [email protected]
Hello,

A good day to you, I do believe your day has been a pleasant one so far. You will be interested to know that I have a vital proposal for you. I look forward to your reply so I can disclose the details of this proposal, then we can discuss progressively.

Regards.
Mr. Kishore Venkat

Second email:
Mr. Kishore Venkat [email protected]

Greetings August,

First I want to thank you for replying to my initial email to you, and I must apologize for bothering you Sir, but if it was not important I won’t be contacting you. I’m hoping our connection turns out to be of great benefit in business and friendship. First, let me briefly introduce myself. I am Kishore Venkat, I am 53 years of age and a banker for over 20years. I am presently the Head of Finance, Emirate Investment Bank Dubai UAE. I am married with three children. You can read more about me from the bank’s website Executive Committee

Four (4) years ago after auditing the banks accounts I discovered an account has been dormant for over 15 years as at that time, I made enquiries into the owner of the account and discovered that the owner has been deceased since 2006, further personal investigation shows he died in the May 27th 2006 Java Earthquake in Indonesia that claimed over 5000 lives. The name on the account is Mr. Peter R. Ford, and all possible efforts have been made by the bank to get in touch with any member of his Family, but I personally found out that until his death he neither had a wife nor children known to us.

Unfortunately since 2006 till this very day none of his family or distant relatives has applied to claim the funds in the account, the total amount contained in the account is Forty four Million Five Hundred and Fifty US Dollars (US$44,550,000.00). According to government laws here in the UAE any account that has no valid claim after 17 years will be reverted to government treasury, in other words, confiscated, please note that this information is very confidential.

I have decided to have this business with you because you share the same last name as the deceased customer, I can grant you all the legal backings for you to stand as Next of Kin to the deceased customer so you can lay claim to the funds and perhaps the person might actually be your kin. I need your full cooperation because the management is ready to approve the payment to anybody who has correct information about this account, which I will give to you later if you are able to handle such an amount in strict confidence and trust according to my instructions and advice for our mutual benefit.

With my position in the bank, I can transfer this money to any reliable account, which you will provide with assurance that this money will be intact pending my physical arrival in your location for sharing. I will destroy all documents of the transaction immediately we receive this money leaving no traces to any place. All Documents and proof to enable you to get this fund will be carefully worked out by the lawyer that I will employ to work with me down here on your behalf. I am assuring you that this transaction and its procedures are 100% legal and risk free involvement.

The sharing of the fund between the two of us will be as follows: 45% of the total sum will go to you, 5% will be set aside for expenses incurred during transfer while 50% will be for me. As soon as I receive your response to this information positively I will immediately start up with the process.

If this proposal is acceptable kindly email me back immediately. I want you to also furnish me with your personal information like your Address, Occupation, Phone numbers, Marital Status etc, so I will apply for the release and subsequent Transfer of the funds in your favor.

Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation.

Yours faithfully

Mr. Kishore Venkat