You are officially invited to join the Illuminati brotherhood organization

Email sender: [email protected]
Email title: Invitation to the Illuminati

Body:

Hello! You are officially invited to join the Illuminati Brotherhood Organization! Join us today and enjoy a lifetime of wealth and fame, being on top of the world. In all, you are entitled to $750,000 as your membership benefit. Are you a man, businesswoman, artist, politician, or musician? Do you want to be rich, famous, and powerful in life? We are very happy your life journey led you to join us today and get rich instantly contact us on WhatsApp for further guidance OK? ‪Hello! You are officially invited to join the Illuminati Brotherhood Organization! Join us today and enjoy a lifetime of wealth and fame, being on top of the world. In all, you are entitled to $750,000 as your membership benefit. Are you a man, businesswoman, artist, politician, or musician? Do you want to be rich, famous, and powerful in life? We are very happy your life journey led you to join us today and get rich instantly contact us on WhatsApp for further guidance OK? +1 (856) 777-8034

Got this one from Macus Zemino in Uganda

I want to tell the worlds, that the Illuminati is real because i have see the benefit of being a member of Illuminati, i have tried to join the Illuminati so many times, i have been scammed Lots of money, but i did not give up because i know if i find the real Illuminati, my life will be changed forever so i did not stop, on till i find the real Illuminati official email and phone number, if you want to join the real Illuminati, i want you to know that i can direct you to the really Illuminati official email and phone number, brothers/sisters who is interested or who have be scammed so many times like me, that still have interest to join the Illuminati because you believed that if you join your life will be changed, you do not have to worry about anything because i am here to show you all the right way to join the real Illuminati, i want you all to know that to join the real Illuminati it is free, all the process is free to join the Illuminati, when i was totally initiated to the Illuminati, i was given so many benefits as a new member, i can tell you one of the benefits i was give an instant $2,000,000.00 to start a new life, brothers/sisters that have interest to join the Illuminati.
This is the real Illuminati Official Email : [email protected]
Whatsapp: {{{ +1 609 2374368 }}}