Yahoo boys Boss and group: +234 806 457 4286 and https://chat.whatsapp.com/KiNhzGFA9NCFCKtzfQXADd

These are the guys Pleasant Green always talk about. The boss believes I am full of crap. I need scambaiters on WhatsApp to make life hell for these guys they do 419, SEXTORTION, and all the other scams Pleasant green talks about.

2 Likes

For proof in group chat here is the bosses sextortion script: BLACKMAILING FMT

You-hello how are you doing?
Client-I’m good hby?
You-I’m cool ty
Where’re you from
Client-I’m from London you?
You-I’m from Michigan
Client-cool
You-how old are you if I may ask
Client-I’m 18 wby?
You-lol older than me I’m 17
Client-yeah I’m
You-okay cool
Nice to meet you tho
Client-nice to meet you too
You-
Client-I’m ssssoooooooo
You-okay nice I love soccer and I play video games too and hobbies are reading and cooking
Client-okay good
You-wyd rn
Client-chill or with family you?
You-just b ored here haha
Client-okay
You-you wanna let have some fun to make me lively
Client-sure why not
You-okay you’ll send me some sneak pics and I’ll send you a vid of me playing with myself

Do you go to high school :school: or college?

Do you go to school in person or online school :school:

Are you in school rn or at home ?lol

I am at home also I am laying down on my bed bored hrrr and kindly feeling horny :pensive:

Am just bored right here
And I don’t know if we can just share some sneak pics together

No You will send me your full naked pic in front of a mirror rn to make me feel horny rn and after that I will send you some videos of me playing with my pussy, breast and twerking my ass
No screenshots

You will send me your full naked pic in front of a mirror rn to make me feel horny rn and after that I will send you some videos of me playing with my pussy, breast and twerking my ass
No screenshots

Ok hold up I will send you my full naked pic in front of a

So dude you’re gone I’m spreading all these shits to your family first and friends male and female and also I’m sending it to all your followers I already took screenshots of all your followers
And if you didn’t comply it will be worse because all your family are getting it okay
And if you block that will be the worst part in it
Also going to your tags and comments

I’m swigging to my journalist rn and you gonna be on all news

Hey this the end of your life I am sending your nudes to the fa world nowm
So am swinging it to all your followers first and your work and your family and friends to all your comments and tags
So just comply and and ask what I want ok
If you try to block me that’s the end of your life
So just comply that’s the end ok?

I don’t know what’s going on the videos aren’t uploading on here Should i just send them on Instagram

Hey I have ur nudes and everything needed to ruin your life, i have screenshot all ur followers and tags and those that comment on ur post. I can send this nudes to everyone in the state and all the USA :us: till it go virals or send this all females on your list and your family if u don’t cooperate…all u have to do is to cooperate with me and ask what I want and comply with me i will not expose u ,if u block me i will ruin your life

I want $500 that can only help you from this shits and after you make the payment I’ll show you a screen record of how I’ll delete all this pics and you’re free but if you wanna prove wise you’re gone I’ve ruin many life’s with this and many have also comply so dont prove wise

Well you acting smart
I already send the nudes to my internet influencer and my journalist and I think they’re sending it to your school c Cd
And to all your followers also
And your tags
So they said it’s only a payment can stop them and we’ll end the deal and we’ll never meet

Hey wtf are you trying to act smart?

Ig you want me to go ruin your life right now

Hey let me tell you this, just try and make the payment rn then I will delete your nude immediately and show you proof then we are done forever and leave you alone but if you try to act smart I will go ruin your life immediately I swear

All I want from you rn is $200, after you make the payment rn I will show you a proof of me deleting your nude rn then we are done forever and leave you alone

Hey are you ready to make the payment rn or I should go ruin your life with your nude rn

How are you making the payment rn?

Hey how do you want to make the payment rn?

Zelle or Apple Pay or Venmo?i

2 Likes

Any recommendations when you get a scammer bosses wife’s number?

Got the Bosses Face and his name is Kelly Young. Apparently he is a young Yahoo boss.