"WNY Home Buyers, LLC," fraudulent real estate buyers

Popup - We Buy Houses in Buffalo, NY | Sell My Buffalo, NY Home Fast (wnyhomebuyersllc.com)

Registered via Google on October 17, 2019 (Updated September 5, 2022) - Whois wnyhomebuyersllc.com

The company, originally known as “NH Home Buyers, LLC” before expanding to New York and Massachusetts, is a fraudulent real estate investment company that engages in illegal solicitation through TCPA-violating text messages and, in the case of my grandmother, illegal “time-sensitive” postcards in the mail similar to the one pictured below, threatening the USPS with 5 years imprisonment and/or a $2,000 fine for obstructed deliveries whilst containing a fraudulent check from “Emma” in the amount of $73,760. The company also has a 4.2-star rating on their Facebook page, with a significant portion of 5-star reviews being botted to promote Nigerian princes.

They are primarily l.ocated at 8569 The Meadows South, East Amherst, NY, 14051

Their Facebook page also lists 510 Clinton Square, Rochester, New York, 14604 as their physical location.

Associated Phone Numbers:
(585) 563-5028

“Thank you for your call, please press 1 to connect to the party you are calling.”

“WNY Home Buyers, sorry I cannot make it to the phone at this time.”

(585) 294-0064

“Thank you for your call, please press 1 to connect to the party you are calling.”

(716) 219-2958

(716) 422-4602

(716) 219-3056

BUSY LINE

(716) 222-8919

BUSY LINE

Associated Email Address:
[email protected]