Windows Popup Scammers

Scam Number: (855) 343-6624
Scammer’s Website or Email: Security center

2 Likes

855-343-6624 Bryan Davis Thursday 6-13-24 1:22PM EST

3 Likes

Steven’s favorite color is blue. Sam Martinez prefers green. Brian Davis says “we cannot share these confidential details over the phone call. Thank you for calling Microsoft Support, have a good day.”

4 Likes

I started the call out by being a little kid and asking him his favorite color. He said it’s blue when I said it’s blue. I asked him “Are you scamming?” And he said “We are in Karachi, Pakistan” Second Pakistani of the day. He started getting religious when he put a “curse on me” and started ranting about 9/11.
@ElmerFudde2020

3 Likes

Thanks for the info. Sometimes when the scammers tell me they are in Pakistan I doubt it, and suspect that they are trying to blame the “rival” country, knowing that what they are doing is shameful. Especially if they suddenly play up an exaggerated display of being Muslim fanatics, etc.

2 Likes

I got connected to someone named “Ryan”. He sounded dead inside (like most scammers), I said the issue like “my son was on the computer and we got to a windows security admin page, I tried entering my log in and it didn’t work so I found this assistance to call you, can you help me?” he said “no” and hung up. I called back, and asked if he really cant do anything and said “nope I can’t help you”. I call him back once more (after being hung up on 2 more times) and just call him a bitch and to go fuck himself. Fun times!

1 Like