Windows Microsoft Security Centre

800TollFreeNow, “this side Kevin” answered as “Suppoat for Microsoft” and wanted me to resolve a “network issue” by closing the popup and connecting to the Microsoft Technical Team" by running the “netstat” command in “Command Prompt web page”

• I was then asked to download “ConnectWise” from srna.site (Code: 40bv33l). I faked the download not working, prompting “Kevin” to have me install UltraViewer (ID: 79185201/DESKTOP-UAJ0N11)
  • Once remotely connected, “Kevin” opened Windows Defender, ran the “netstat” command once more and opened Task Manager to falsely claim my security wasn’t working as my computer was infected with “csrss.exe (Client/Server Runtime Subsystem).”
  • “Kevin” then opened Event Viewer to falsely claim the issue was caused due to a lack of “firewall protection,” prompting him to install ConnectWise from srna.site and blank my screen with a fake software update before asking me to spend $150 on a "network engineer from Tata Consultancy Services"
  • After a while, I was asked to log into my nonexistent bank account. I told “Kevin” my bank was strictly in-person only, prompting him to transfer the call to “this side is David from the senior department,” who wanted me to log into my nonexistent account anyways.
  • “David” then asked me to drive to my fake bank and withdraw all the funds from my account. I faked driving over there, but he still tried to log into my fake bank account, so I played him the Bhenchod Song. He responded by muting my virtual machine.

Callback Number: (201) 204-3024 (Magic Jack)