Why do they scam

So, I think this is worth mentioning, I was on a call with a tech support scammer and busted him, then he started cursing me. then i asked him why he is doing this, he said that he could’nt get any other job and also he says that he is trapped in the company for some reason that he could not say on the call and he really wants to leave the call center and get a good job, so i asked him then why did you the company he said that he did not know that this is the work he has to do and he was so excited to get a job and he was able to feed his family with that.

The thing is he gets paid only 10000 rupees which is around $200. i asked him If he scams around 30000 rupees a day which approximately $300 and he is getting paid only 10000 at the end of the month is it worth what he is doing. He says cant leave the company and is trapped and hangs up saying is really good speaking with you

so, there are many people who join this without any knowledge. and they realize that they are doing some thing wrong and by the time they realize its all over. i guess its because of certificates that the company takes when they get the job and later when they want to go out the company deny it.

so, do i trust him. its kind of a mixed thing but can be true. since people are desperate in india to get any kind of job after after completion of there education… Since they are scamming its a crime they deserve to be punished.

2 Likes

For a lot of scammers that is the case. However, scammers are paid to lie - It is very common that they try and bullshit you with a story to justify their actions

2 Likes

I once asked, he said “Because I like it.” I then asked the benchod “Why do you think it’s OK?” He hung up immediately.

1 Like

I had a long call with one ssa scammer last week. She told me that it’s a scam and that she likes to quit her job. Told me how they doesn’t have money and she needs to feed her family. But they are stealing all the savings from their victims and possibly ruining the lives of their victims.

1 Like

yep thats right also some of them will request money from you so they can leave
"happened to me "

1 Like

i want to get into contact with one of these people please add me on discord just incase you get another call like this!
DogBoi#9708

-ScamBaiter