WhatsApp message from stranger. Someone’s got my number. +447888 872718

+447888 872718. Wants video call. I keep blocking numbers but get another a few weeks later. Maybe my number is being passed around?

3 Likes

Welcome Wisdomhurt🙂

If that person keeps harassing you, I’ll text the number for a confrontation.

The one before I asked how did you get my number, this person said sorry and blocked me. The others I just say no thank you or just blocked them. This number I haven’t blocked or replied just testing to see if I get any different messages from someone else.

1 Like

Welcome to the community, @Wisdomhurt !

I do not have WhatsApp, so I cannot contact them.

Yes welcome aboard :grinning:

1 Like

Maybe it was another wrong number moment. I’m sure it’ll never happen again

Welcome! Yea, unfortunately ‘yahoo boys’ trade numbers like they are pokemon cards… once you get one call or message they will continue.

Must of blocked me. Last seen Tuesday 1:45am.

literally call them back until they block YOU

Can anyone confront these numbers?
+1 325 268 5078
+44 7767 439319

I get messages once or twice a month.
I don’t want to change my phone number just want these messages to stop. That second number has sent me messages loads of times just using different numbers. I’ve got the first ones bank details if that helps? They must be just passing my number around.

@Wisdomhurt what are the numbers about? What do they chat with you? How is their bank info related?

1 Like

Video call. Their numbers come up on WhatsApp. Bank transfer for call. Weird that the USA number has a UK account number although I don’t know what USA bank account numbers look like.

can one of you check this 412-435-4381 this number keeps texting my boyfriend and i believe they are a scam… they usually are.

Number (412) 435-4381
Carrier Onvoy LLC-Neutral Tandem-NSR-10X/1

What did the person say by text?

the usual making him think he is gods gift

I couldn’t find anything

Welcome @Wisdomhurt

I think you need to get the police involved. You should also share this thread with the authorities. They might be able to help you. Also, could you screenshot everything and upload it here for us? It would help you a lot if you plan on filing a police report. It will also help us more because then we will learn more about the phone number harassing you. When you share this thread with the police, they will be able to see everything and collect evidence. I highly suggest this.

@Wisdomhurt you also should get the police involved. If that person is sharing their bank account with you, you should share this with your police department. I also recommend talking with them about it, and everything that happened in it. Maybe they can help. Share this thread with them too. This can be used as some evidence to back you up.

Agreed. Had someone constantly calling me and my family at early times in the morning relentlessly screaming into the microphone.Person thought it would be funny to dial lots of numbers in the area constantly when they’re sleeping, and the police gave em a visit. They haven’t called since!

2 Likes