What's the best voip for someone who lives in a arab country

i want to start scambaiting but google voice not available in my country

3 Likes

See if an American friend get you a Vonage account about $12/month. It comes with a router adapter to connect a regular phone. Also free browser app.

1 Like

If you want it for free it will be difficult, I am not from the US too…
You can try to open a TextNow/TextFree/NextPlus/TextPlus/Talkatone with a VPN…
but it will not for sure Work…
If you dont want an actual number, but just to call, you can use poptox.com/globfone.com
or just ask someone American you know to open a TextNow account for you because you can use the account from anywhere in the world, you just have to open it from the USA.

3 Likes

WRONG! Textnow and Talkatone prohibit and are incredibly good are detecting VPN’s - As someone has used both and tried to use them both at different times with VPNs. Textnow will temporarily disable your account once where you have to contact support, if you do it again they will permanently disable it. In regards to Talkatone, it’ll simply log you out and keep you logged out. I have not used and attempted it with TextFree, NextPlus or TextPlus so I can’t provide information on those 3 apps at present.

ALSO WRONG! Textnow is, unfortunately, successfully properly cracking down on - for god knows what stupid reasons - and disabling users accounts who have snuck on the platform where it isn’t actually available to their region yet. Including and sadly especially here in the UK. Good luck.

2 Likes

Oh, I didnt knew the last one…
and about the first one, I know about this but I am saying that he can at least try…

1 Like

Yes of course

1 Like

If you’re interested in scambaiting but Google Voice is not available in your country, there are alternative options you can consider. Here are a few suggestions:

1. Use a Virtual Private Network (VPN): You can use a VPN to mask your IP address and make it appear as if you are accessing Google Voice from a location where it is available. However, be sure to use a trustworthy VPN service.

2. Check for Local Alternatives: Some countries have their own services similar to Google Voice. Research if there’s a local equivalent available in your country.

3. Online Calling Services: There are various online calling services that you can use to make calls without revealing your personal phone number. These services often offer disposable or temporary numbers.

4. International SIM Cards: If you have an unlocked phone, you can use an international SIM card that provides temporary or disposable numbers.

1 Like

Google has made it very hard to activate a Gmail account at all. You can no longer activate Gmail/Google Voice at all without a unique phone number to use for 2FA. If you use a VoIP DID to authenticate they will disable the new Gmail account once X number of people create accounts with the same phone number.

They almost certainly doing this because of the tens of thousands of Google Voice accounts created by pig butchering call centers in SE Asia.

The irony is this isn’t slowing the scammers down at all. They simply run one API using any valid wireless number to authenticate and then run a second API to call the wireless number they used and place a recorded message saying, “this is Google Security, your account has been compromised, please authenticate the PIN code we just sent you.”

The double irony is hackers in Gaza spam Google to create new Gmail accounts so they can revenue share to premium numbers used to authenticate. (And, of course, Hamas takes a cut of all remittances sent to Gaza.)

2 Likes

yes, Skype is very good for calling toll-free numbers

1 Like

Charge your skype with credits.

1 Like