What's the best Caller ID compatible SIP service?

Does anyone know any good caller id spoofing compatible, cheap SIP services apart from all the ones that hate me (Telnyx, VoIP.ms, Flowroute, Twilio).
I can’t find any other SIP services that offer the same quality.

1 Like

Can you provide more information on “that hate me”? I’ve been using one of the services you’ve listed here, for years, & have no issues spoofing caller id, flooding call centers, etc.

I would venture to guess that another SIP service provider isn’t the answer to the issue.

1 Like

Sorry for the lack of context when I said that. When I said “that hate me” I meant the ones that would just ask me for ID.

At the start Telnyx was good, but then they disabled my account for suspicious activity (maybe when I executed some nodejs code that would fetch me my balance with telnyx’s api, maybe that triggered it) but I would have to give them a photo of myself holding sensitive documents to re-enable my account (my bank statement would be the only option for verifying my name and address as a teen), VoIP.ms, flowroute and twilio would just straight up suspend me as soon as I register with them, demanding ID. In a way it’s good that they do this since it limit’s a scammer’s options for SIP providers.

I would like to find another SIP provider that’s cheap and makes it easier for a consumer to sign up.

2 Likes

Did you get an API access key/token? If you’re using their services on your own account, I can’t imagine they would shut you down for it.

So if I am reading this correctly, you are looking for a SIP provider that doesn’t require ID?

2 Likes

Yeah, if possible. Also I was using an api key.

2 Likes

I’ll try to convince my parents to let me send censored bits of my ID (card and bank statement) to the telnyx rep, which should do the job since the bits that aren’t censored would verify everything that they asked me to verify .

Tried and of course failed to convince them.

1 Like

I’ll probably just re activate one of the telnyx accounts that I asked to be cancelled, and cancel the other one and get refunded, then put that money into my old one. I’ll also make sure to only use my US VPN while accessing my telnyx portal, or making calls. Since if it switches between two IPs, that could be deemed suspicious.

btw do all of the SIP provideres you mentioned support caller ID spoofing. if not, which ones do

I know telnyx and VoIP.ms do, but I’m not sure about the rest

1 Like