What is the best way to set up VOIP.MS and how good is it for scam baiting?

Hey all, great to be here! i can going to start my scambaitting journey this week and based on discussions here i saw that VOIP.MS is recommended. How do i set this up? Anyone with knowlegde on this can please chime in. I dont know if i should use my real info to set up. Also is it easy to change my # is i get blocked. What is the best tutorial i can get on this. Any help would be greatly apprecaited!

1 Like

Changing your number is very easy. You can set it up to only do outbound calls, and change your number each time you get blocked. However, as I like to be able to make and receive calls, I pay for one inbound number and also change my caller ID to numbers that are outbound only if my static number gets blocked.
I used my real info when signing up, which in hindsight may not have been the best, but eh. No use crying over spilt milk.
If I can answer any other questions, don’t hesitate to ask.

2 Likes

I use a voip called MicroSIP. I pay 80 some cents for a number. I’m able to change my CID as often as I want. I normally have my ID set for my GV number, so once I call and get someone I hang-up and then they call the GV number and while there calling it, I call that number to see if it goes to them. Plus I have a back-up number also routed to GV if that fails. And I use TN as my last resort. I love love my VOIP!. Any questions shoot them my way and I’ll help the best way I know how.

3 Likes

My partner in anti crime and I have huge pool of DID’s (Direct Inward Dial) numbers, which we change out if they become too well known.
Depending on our available finances, we have in the vicinity of 400 numbers at any given time.
These all serve the purpose of honeypot call back numbers, which get bombarded to scam call centres in the thousands. They can’t help but call them back like crazy with every available toll free or garbage cheap ass TextNow numbers they have. Throw away TextNow numbers are of no interest to us, as we can get thousands of them a day. We do however get several dozen active toll free numbers they call back with. They then get loaded into the same system and the cycle continues. Every number we hammer is taken offline usually within 60 seconds of a sustained huge amount of calls being tossed at their call centres.
Hundreds of numbers I located every day go down without a victim ever dialing them.
I found 14 almost consecutive toll free numbers to a huge Norton refund call centre today. They had an immediate answer ViciDial PBX system which was overwhelmed with calls on every one of their numbers simultaneously.

But all of that is neither here nor there, the self proclaimed expert grifters all say that this method doesn’t work.
Or is it more to the point that their money making for profit only grift is cut short because they have no call center for repeat calls on the only email number they got hold of and rely on it remaining active? Hang the amount of potential victims when there’s money to be made right?
I know what the real answer is and know damn well it stops there being the chance of there ever being another victim from the moment I discover their numbers.

2 Likes

I denied voip.ms. Is there another alternative you all can recommend?

1 Like

KYC? This may be a silly question, but I’m not familiar with this abreviation.

KYC = Know Your Customer
These are official guidelines and regulations in financial services industries, which requires professionals to verify the identity, suitability, and risks involved with maintaining a business relationship with a customer. Telcos, if they have any moral fortitude, should want to know the purpose why their customers want VoIP DID numbers. Many of the more corrupt ones who are bottom line profit before honor and integrity driven. They don’t give a fat rats ass about their customers committing crimes through robocalling random citizens, despite the majority being on the Do Not Call Registry.

I have a lot of dirt, court ready evidence on many telcos and their corrupt relationship dealings with many people. Some of whom are before the courts right now for their lifelong criminal fraud and get rich quick corruption schemes. These telcos cover their shady customers illegal acts, making them complicit in covering up crimes, which are committed with their full knowledge and blessing.
These corrupt pieces of garbage have been mentioned in this thread, as well as many others. :arrow_up_small::arrow_double_up:

1 Like

Be careful, VOIP.MS is one of the most expensive providers out there (to make domestic calls for scammers who don’t have a toll free) its 1 cent a minute. It seems small but if you call a scammer for 3 hours, thats $1.8 which can add up in the long run. Telnyx and Twilio are good options if you don’t mind doing a little more setup with a PBX but I’ve heard Telnyx gets mad at you if you make calls shorter then 60 seconds often.