What is the best way to find tech support pop-ups in 2022?

I have tried generators, different browsers etc. and have only gotten one so far.

2 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like

Try googling for a tech support popup

2 Likes

In my experience the old method of typing in a popular website wrong still works. This thread lists many such links, itā€™s a bit dated since some lead to their respective sites now, but it still works. You also might find that some work better than others at redirecting to a tech support pop-up, but finding that out is part of the fun. Ggmail personally works best for me.

2 Likes

Welcome :smiley:

1 Like

Depends on popups needed, Typo squatting is what @Chronus mentioned works. However thereā€™s other methods.

1. Disable your ā€œBlock Deceptiveā€ sites feature.
  2. Disable that adblocker
  3. Go to websites like Anonfiles or even zippyshare, Youā€™ll get tons for free malicous .iso, .apk or .exe files for free.

Anonfiles can be found in Numerous YT Videos advertsing ā€œfree hacksā€ the malware is wide in terms of families of malware. As for Finding phone numbers, Do Alexa setup up, or google terms that will help you find ā€˜Tech supportā€™ Related things. If you want phishing or ā€˜fake hackersā€™ Iā€™ve made a post from Zer0logon from twitter whoā€™s made a dedicated keyword trigger for bots to swarm your tweet in minutes.

Edit: use a VM + VPN when going to random sites.

2 Likes