What I can do in scambaiting other than prank calling?

Is their anything else I can do other prank calling I want to get more into scam baiting but don’t how to start seems a bit complicated to me. Using *67 and giving out fake information on a phone call is basically all I do and cuss in Indian tbh :joy::joy:

1 Like

In scambaiting, there’s IP logging (Gaining access to IP addresses by getting intel on it), fake banks to keep the scammers busy, virtual machines, website and IP lookups (https://who.is - Website Domain/IP lookup intel), virtual numbers, call flooders (damaging the phone system with calls), voice changers when calling, call recordings, and auto-dialing (repetitive automatic calling).

1 Like

Ok you need to use text now or 2nd line NOT YOUR OWN PHONE. troll them … Hoard them … trolling would be best …
act like you want thier services
they are offering for what number your calling … Give fake EVERYTHING … Name address phone # … use name generator there is generators for everything …

2 Likes

NEVER USE YOUR REAL PHONE EVER EVER … they can find you with your number don’t risk it

3 Likes

I can relate to that. One scammer found out my real name.

1 Like

See … That’s what text now and 2nd line is for. Can’t find you if you use this

2 Likes

I used my old phone before it had the number taken out I think. I just tell them that isn’t my number when they say it I say I’m using a different phone. I also use a app called prank caller that’s let’s u put a fake number

1 Like

I heard the app robokiller but you have to pay for it will that work??

Try to find a decent RAT, put it in SFX (SelF-eXtracting) archive, to bypass malware detection on a PC. Then, kill their system.

It’s just me, or, many people are fucking up by C:\Windows\system32\msinfo32.exe?