What are some good fake bank recommendations? im new to scambaiting

Do you have any experience with website development at all? There’s free software for hosting a bank called Dave Smith Johnson and Sons - it’s at this link: https://github.com/DSJAS/DSJAS. You could either set up an XAMPP server on your machine and use the hosts file to hide the “localhost” address, or find free hosting like Googiehost to host it.

If that’s outside your wheelhouse, there’s a gent on discord who goes by GimmeDaMoney#6969 and he runs a bank called LS Denver. You can ask him for a login, and he’ll set you up. It’s a nice little bank, but it’s full of little easter eggs, so a savvy scammer might catch on. That said, most don’t look super hard.

If you’ve got the money, Sinister Spatula has an AMAZING Bank of America tool (which is an oversimplification - there are tons of tools in that kit). It’s out of my baiting budget, at least until this Nigerian prince I know sends my money, and it requires some setup, but it’s a good tool. It’s here: Responder Controller & Utilities

There are some other tools out there on the forum here, you just have to dig around.

As an absolute last resort, If you fork up the money to buy a domain name, I could probably help you set up a fake bank using the DSJAS software. I set one up for myself, and while it’s not perfect and not an easy thing to share between multiple baiters, the DSJAS software is pretty good and can let one baiter make multiple accounts for all sorts of characters. If you want to try this, shoot me a message. Or if you think you can do it yourself but you need a hand doing it yourself, message me and I can talk you through the setup.

If all else fails, tell the scammer that your bank’s website is down and push them to come up with a new way to scam you. Might not work, but it’s better than nothing.

Good luck, and if you’ve got questions, there is help to be had!

2 Likes