What are some apps/websites to use to call? (in AUS that are either free/cheap)

Hi, im new to scambaiting so i dont know what to use to call the scammers, also where can i find numbers that would work in aus? thanks

@finnit Fake Microsoft alert with Australian phone number +61 1800 951 049 is working right now. Currently not blocking silent numbers, but they often do block silent numbers. I use Skype and this 1800 is a free call.

So strange. It’s 2am here :thinking:

Scam baiters are nocturnal

Lol fair point!

also is skype free to use??

where do you find these numbers??

Skype is free for 1800 numbers. You will need to add some Caller ID’s as scammers often block silent numbers.

I get those fake alerts from visiting typo squatted sites like uoutube.com , youtuber.com , trxtnow.com , flacebook.com , I recommend using a Virtual Machine when visiting typo squatted sites. I visit these sites between 10am and 5pm QLD time to get fake alerts.

also whenever i do the typos it always just takes me to random news sites?

sorry for all the questions but do you just use chrome when finding these?? also are most of the numbers that come up 1800 numbers? and last question because it says i need credits for skype do i gotta put the numbers in as a contact first or where can i just type the number in? sorry for all the questions lmao

for the typo squatted sites I mainly use uoutube.com between 10am and 5pm QLD time (this will avoid some of the fake random news sites. I get those fake news sites as well).
I use chrome on a pc. Mostly get 1800 numbers. Don’t need credits for the 1800 numbers and just type them in, no need to add as a contact.

1 Like

ok thank youjust one last thing do i just keep trying these typos till i get one??

I just try uoutube.com once or twice at a time, starting around 10am Qld time and do it hourly. It’s usually one of the first to show up. Usually just Monday-Friday