Wells Fargo Visa scam 916-530-5230

Scammer’s Number: 916-530-5230
Domains Used:
Extra Info: They pose as Visa Fraud Dept
Location New Delhi

Amy Walsh tells me to wire $20,000 to East West Bank account of a Chinese trader
http://chirb.it/Dqh9KA
http://chirb.it/qttefB

1 Like

Listening :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:… Got up early this a.m. …

2 Likes

Damn did u call and report it??? but why in Pasadena?wait Im confused … she wants u transfer money from eastwest bank which is ur bank to westatian in Pasadena ca? … listen to 1st chirb … On 2nd chirb …
she confused I am confused …

2 Likes

I think there might be a money mule in this. Do we have a Pasadena, CA IP address involved in this scam? We can track the money mule this way.

Or a name and city where they live?

Both name and cities. We can let Trilogy Media and Jim Browning know because TM tracks scammers and Jim Browning is a cybersecurity guy. Let’s find the scammers’ call center like last time.

She give me name of a Chinese company but cleverly hides their China address, instead gives Pasadena East West bank address. Later today I will call the bank.

1 Like

Good idea. Did she tell you anything about WeChat? If so, contact them too so they know about the scam too.

The bank will give 0 info about the acct they will red flag it or shut it down

1 Like

At least the bank cares about scams as much as we do. Did you report the number to Onvoy?

2 Likes

They have to if they don’t then they are liable … all tho I had a teller forge my name
at took money out … it was a big a to do. This is 1997 this happened. Im still with them to this day tho.

1 Like

Are they still taking money from you or did they stop?

1 Like

Dude they fired the bitch and hooked me up with checks with higher serial numbers
payed me back … Every once in awhile I bring it up … They are like you a valueable customer blah blah … it when I used to write checks and balance my statements…
no longer now …

2 Likes

It’s good they fired the person who stole the money

1 Like

EPU, what makes you think it’s an Onvoy number? :crazy_face: I know it is…just being an asswipe as EVERY # I’ve called today was theirs!

1 Like

Scam still proceeding

1 Like

Trying to get thru Doc but no luck as of yet. Nice article by that state Senator BTW! Thanks!

1 Like

Another SSA like scam 561 375 4411

1 Like

Punjabi Amy Walsh scammer from New Delhi still scamming.
She says Linda from Poland is my daughter cashing $5000 at Warsaw, Poland WU.