We are scambaiters from POLAND and need same help

Hello, we are scambaiters from Poland. We stole the login/password for the scammers’ SIP phone from our scammers. We added it to our star. But what can we do next? How to make their lives harder? We also call the numbers of scammers that appear on this forum, but we would like to get under the skin of “our” scammers. We also have access to their VPN

Our works can be found on YT:@niedlascamu

1 Like

Witam, jesteśmy scambaiters z Polski. Wykradliśmy naszym scamerom login/hasło do telefonu SIP oszustów. Dodaliśmy go do naszej gwiazdki. Ale co możemy zrobić dalej? Jak uprzykrzyć im życie? Dzwonimy również na numery które scamerów które pojawiają się na tym forum, ale chcielibyśmy bardzo zaleść za skórę “naszym” scamerom.

Nasze prace można znaleść na YT:@niedlascamu

Do you have Discord?

Welcome to the community, @nds_poland. Welcome aboard!

That is great that you stole the login information for a scammer’s phone!

Please drink a pint of precious Polish pivko for me! :+1: :beer: :beers:

By the way, I am using the Slovak language since I do not know the Polish language. In Slovak, the word pivo is for beer. In Slovak, the word pivko has the diminutive ending to the word for beer and means dear precious and/or little beer.

I think in Polish you might spell it piwo, but I think you pronounce the w as a v.

Sorry, I do not know Polish! I once traveled from Slovakia to Poland. We walked over a bridge from Slovakia into Poland and the beer in Poland was great!

In Slovakia I liked the beer called Saris (the beginning S though has a symbol over it in the Slovak language that makes the S a SH sound).

1 Like

Good job bro, i set up my VM and been scambaitin. Only thing i accomplish is puttin memz on their PC’s so hats off to you for getting info.

1 Like

Read this, I believe Memz is pointless imo

Flooding still reigns supreme

:/ dont flood my shit

I dont have access to one

a flooder?

1 Like

Hey there well I’ll help in anyway possible

My question is is there anything we can “do” to them with access to these things?

Our scammers operate in such a way that people pay them about $200 for stock investments. After a while, they pay much more into super investments. To withdraw money, you need to deposit again because something, e.g. the account has been blocked and to unlock it you need to make a verification transfer, etc. Money is never paid out.

You can get the BTC address and report it to cyber crime it’s possible they can trace or freeze the account

Dm recon or I.