Ways to call scammers?

i cant use textnow because it is not available in my country and bobrtc only got a few numbers working, i was wondering if someone knew any solutions or any apps i could use in my computer or in my phone to call scammers

THANKS

1 Like

I personally would recommend https://www.linphone.org

(It’s free)

1 Like

How do u call numbers with it?

1 Like

You can download their application for windows, mac, linux, and register for a free account there / dial numbers

1 Like

yea but it doesnt let me do a call, or at least idk where

1 Like

Hmm, Are you getting an error message?

I thought that you need your own voip account sort off like microsip to use this product

2 Likes

i just dont know where i am supposed to make the call??? if you have a tutorial or something i would appreciate it

2 Likes

That’s what I was wondering as well. I live in a country where textnow isn’t marked as allowed but I still am able to use it just fine. But I am getting kind of sick of textnow and want something else to work on. It does not have a built in recording feature; it is filled with and, and the features are very limited on the web broswer version… Maybe you should search on YouTube for some tutorial videos; other than that I will keep you updated if I understand how this works and how to make a SIP account there.

1 Like