Want to DONATE to BobRTC to help us out?

I wanna donate…can you charge in UK £pound? Or do I have to use us $doller

My apologies if that’s a disrespectful questions (It’s not meant like that…)

I read the thing about “not your grannie VOIP.” I am grannie-old.

Can I use some of the coins for my donation or non-scam baiting calls or is that a NO NO?

@pitza#104973 Do NOT use BobRTC for personal calls.

If you're looking for a VOIP service for that purpose there is TextNow.

@kenzo#104986 Thanks, Kenz! I use Twilio but I’ll look into TextNow.

what can the xp points be used for? can i spend them on anything? they just add up and up. spend them for non toll free calls when i run out of non toll free minutes? just wondering the reason behind the xp. just an earning status? just curious.

Just Subscribed, and sent the invoice to your email.

@SavvyMatthew#105121 Thank you!

Subscribed yesterday!

i did too today

ok i just figured out how to get an invoice, i sent it to you in email. sorry for the other emails

@Angeld40#112283 Got it!

1000C went to your bank. Spend it on those Social Security scammers!

New Tech support scam 1-844-621-7951

Subscribed !

Is there anyway to Subscribe with Pay-Pal? and if you subscribe and you Add Scammer Numbers to the Phone-Book?

@RickkYAHHH#114712 No. Paypal and Subscribestar had a very early falling out.

It mostly had to do with unfashionable US-based conservative political personalities getting booted from Patreon and hopping on board to Subscribestar. There was a campaign to "get rid of" and demonetize several of those people and Subscribestar took the position that since the complaints were politically motivated in the first place they were not valid--the complainants then took their case to PayPal trying to get Subscribestar itself "de-funded".

6 hours later, Subscribestar forced Paypal to deliver the remaining promised funds to their creators and then moved on to a variety of card merchants to process payments with.

We selected Subscribestar particularly because scammers have repeatedly made phony complaints of racism/racial-animosity trying to shut down social media accounts of scambaiters, particularly YouTube creators. But it's also happened with Patreon and with Paypal.

So we don't use that service nor will we, because we cannot trust them.

@RickkYAHHH#114712 And no, subscribing doesn’t automatically give you the ability to add numbers to the phone book. You must earn 580 XP in order to get that ability.

Note: We do have an item on the board to accept BTC and perhaps even make BTC the primary form of donation but we haven’t spent that much time on it and it wasn’t a top priority.

If handling cards through Subscribestar is not your thing my suggestion is to hold off and wait until we address payments with BTC. I do like PayPal and get its advantages, but PayPal is also ripe for abuse.

Not enough support was had, so now we must live without. :frowning: