VoIP service

TextNow is so bad, can’t make an account.
Any other service that is not TextNow or GoogleVoice?

2 Likes

Try using Zadarma.com. It gives you free calls to any US number.
Been a while tho not sure if it’s free you might need to deposit $5 and do an identity check.

3 Likes

I use Microsip it charges you 40cents in a one time charge to get a number, can change your CID anytime that you want. You have to put at least 15 dollars on the account to start and it doesn’t roll over like a cell phone would, and if you talk a lot you’ll have to keep adding money. Over the past 6 months I’ve only had to put 35 dollars in, and I’ve been doing this for close to a year now with this VOIP. I LOVE IT!

1 Like

@FIREFIGHTER619 so wait microsip has their own voip service? I just use the software for the smart phone. I’ve been using Voip MS and their customer support is great not to mention you get a referal bonus every time you bring someone in. @thunder I’ve never even heard of Zadarma.

2 Likes

Microsip is Great! I didn’t even think about that. A free 15 I wouldn’t mind.

Ok I’m wrong. I just know I love it.

1 Like

You’re good.

1 Like

VoIP.ms is a good for small scale. Costs per DID are 85 cents a month and cost per minute is cheap. A $15 deposit will last a few months.

Flowroute is cheaper but requires larger deposits.

Twilio is poop.

Plivo/zentrunk is okay but they’re annoying because they do not allow public emails to be registered. You need to own your own domain.

1 Like

Singing the praises of voip.ms. I’ve been using it since september, and love it!
One issue I found yesterday, though, and I’m not sure if anybody has a solution for it. I can’t dieal an 808 number I tried yesterday. The number works from my Google Voice and Text Now, so I know the number works, but for some reason voip.ms says no. Any idea why this might be?
Thanks in advance.

1 Like

So If I’m not mistaken is Microsip attached to Voip.ms?

MicroSIP is a SIP client. Voip.ms is a SIP provider. MicroSIP “connects” in same context that your browser connects to scammer.info. You can use any SIP client with Voip.ms, and you can use any browser to access scammer.info.

I just subscribed to Zadarma. Thanks

Area code 808 is for Hawaii and Voip ms considers that a international call so if you have international disabled it will not go through.

Sorry this was ment for @SalCScambaits

2 Likes

Thanks for that!! I enabled international, and it works like a charm now. :slight_smile:

1 Like