Vmware info

Hey fellow scambaiters i have a few questions on vmware since i scambait a lot of ssa-grant scams i wanna start doing tech support scambait…

1. Is using a vm like using a real desktop o laptop i kno its modded to your liking an the way things go on there, but im curious is it like using a real computer?

2.how much ram is good for a vm i kno alot of ram is good for it, but how much is too much lol o is there no such thing as to much?

3.any recommendations on which vmware??

Last but not least…

4.what’s a good laptop to install vmware or any is good to use?

Any info is greatly appreciated!!!:metal:

3.any recommendations on which vmware is good?**

• 1. Yes. It gives you the feel of a desktop.Think of it like a small container inside your CPU which is the big container.
  • 2. Depends. I usually set it to 2gbs
  • 3. Vmware is good.
  • 4. Medium specs like 4gb RAM 2ghz processor etc etc. It would be probably slow af on low spec laptops.
  • @CatSatan#97693 thank you, I’ve always been curious bout it. I’ve watched so many videos on tech support scam an my favorite refund scam lol n it like damnn that look complicated lol… and what about the laptop brand it could be any brand of laptop?

@Scambaiter956#97694 Any brand is fine.

@CatSatan#97695 niiice thanxz again!!

Make the Vm slower to drag out the calls to waste more time!

there are some good vmware tutorial online Lewis tech made a good one

@CatSatan#97693 Correction, it is an image of an OS that is ran in memory or from a hhd. You would basically allocate some of the main rig’s resource to the virtual machine. The OS in VM will run slow, depending on how much resources you had given your VM to run on. I use VM Box, its free.

@Scambaiter956#97694 It boils down to how much memory and CPU power you have in your based machine. Come of that will be used to run a VM. You would be able to decide on how much resources your VM will use. Slower rigs may have slower VM’s.

I set up a VM using VirtualBox, the advantage is that VirtualBox is free. It’s pretty easy to do there are tons of tutorials out there on how to do it. My host machine has 48GB of RAM (I do other things on it) and having the extra RAM helps loads. dont matter what kind of host machine u got as long as its fairly beefy you can make your vm weaksauce so it runs slow n drives the scammer crazy hehe :slight_smile:

My problem now, I dont know what to do with the virtual box now its set up and hardware etc. is spoofed now it should have some software on it right to make it look legit???

@Scambaiter956#97683

I might be late but i hope this reply could be of some use to you:

I used to use vmware on a laptop too. You can think of a vm as a computer inside ur computer. Im not so sure how much ram you NEED but i rmb allocating 4GB/12GB of ram. You might need a good processor too. Back then my laptop had an i7+HDD+SSD+12GB RAM and an NVIDIA 950M graphics card. It shouldn’t be too demanding on your computer. Anyways have fun scambaiting with VMWare! Rmb to alter ur vm’s system info too so scammers don’t find out what youre tryna pull off.