Email title: Re: Gernald McNaughton
Body:

Money Logo - SUBPNG / PNGFLY

Money Logo - SUBPNG / PNGFLY

WELCOME TO WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER

Send Money Worldwide BRANCH: PLOT 117

JEAN PAUL AVENUE BENIN REPUBLIC E-mail Address: [email protected]

Attention,Dear Owner of the fund. Gernald McNaughton

I have received your email in respect to your compensating fund deposited here in my department western union by (IMF) post bank assign to be sending to you $5000 daily until your total fund of $4,700,000 million dollars is being completed, your first payment is been programmed for your pick up.

As it is now the only thing holding you from receiving the available pick up is $500.00 to renew your payment file, this is instruction from the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and that is why your first payment is placed on hold that you cannot receive it until your payment file is renew.Because it has been very long time. This is real and legit.

All you have to do immediately you receive this email is to copy the payment information I have send to you for the payment, go to any nearest western union money transfer or money gram and send the money once we confirm it within 1 hour you will start receiving your first payment. USE THE NAMES AS FIRST NAME: AMUMA . LAST NAME: NRI

Kindly Rush to Western Union Send the fee $500 usd with this information

Receivers name:::::::::::: AMUMA NRI
Text Question::::::::::::: When
Answer::::::::::::::::::::Soon
City:::::::::::::::::::::: Cotonou
MTCN:::::::::: $500.00

As soon as I confirm the following information from you, Your payment file will be renewed and your available MTCN pin Numbers will be released for you to pick up your first payment today.Waiting to hear from you as soon as you receive this email. Sincerely .

REV Thomas Isaac
Senior Management - WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER BRANCH: PLOT 117 JEAN PAUL AVENUE
Tel +229- 61 56 90 04