Very important! illegal telegram scamming/fraud/hacking network!

IMPORTANT !!! I want to report about abuse of telegram !

PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY !! THIS IS A WHOLE SCAMMING / FRAUD NETWORK!

so I have seen this channel " Telegram: Contact @tutorials_zone " which is basically a channel to redirect people to another channel

that promotes illegal hacking and cracking stuff

the worst thing is that the channel has 4k members! like, are we in darknet or something?

they are exchanging tools and people information on the group that linked to these channels like @scarlettamarket / @carder_hounds …

Later I find out more :

the admin which has this ID @f4c3R100 have multiple channels like β€˜Telegram: Contact @viperzcrew_reborn’ which is a banned channel he recreate it and call it viper-reborn and he managed to promote it thru his other channels

the banned channel is @viperzcrew ( he have multi channels and channel / redirections for this reason! if one of this channels got banned

he has backup channels to promote the new ones !! smart ! but not enough!!

also " Telegram: Contact @leakerhounds " this channel belongs to him!!

At first look, it may look educational channel but NOO!!

here is proof that the admin is making a scam page which is a Phishing page to some client and he also scammed him so the client make a channel to expose the admin which is " @f4c3R100_Ripper "

all links that should be banned are here :

ADMIN: Telegram: Contact @f4c3R100

Illegal channels && channels and groups ( this is more like a scamming network ) !!

ALSO here is some illegal stuff they post

I recommend deleting all the channels at the same time so won’t be able to promote the new channels!!

I also find out that he live in Germany so i forwarded my report to German police department.

i hope you guys do your job and ban this guy and his illegal stuff!!! to make the world a better place <3

peace <3

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Welcome to scammer.info. I have to inform you though that this is a forum, not YouTube, you don’t have to clickbait.

Yah, these guys are new to me personally but this kind of stuff is extremely common, not much you can do about it other than getting their Discords / mails shut down and investigated as these people usually aren’t stupid and cover their tracks enough to not be exposed legally. If any of you manage to dig out anything fun on these guys, by all means, feel free to tell me.

Also nah, this ain’t darknet, this is what we call a skid. Most of these channels have max 50 users, others are botted / bought. It’s quite cheap to do so :smiley:

1 Like