Venmo support

This imbecile asylum seems to be quite contentedly stealing from people with their delusion they work for Venmo for the last few days
This number as well as hundreds of others in consecutive block order have been active over the last few months.
I’m almost certain of that because I can see the hundreds of numbers who were doing every refund impersonation script, as well as a healthy spattering of Facebook, Zelle and a few FuboTV, but mostly Microsoft tech support popup numbers logged and timestamped in front of me in the database of plenty ‘o’ bastards

I had an open line to them for over an hour.
This is the last 7 and a half minutes of them trying to steal from the female victim on the call to them before one of the 300 idiot Alex Wilson’s I hear every day realized I’d kicked their door in and was listening to them and he should start with his opening line

They are hopelessly bumbling along and not getting far

8553940461 Venmo support (ViciDial) was Microsoft Defender trojan spyware alert

A bonus active number which has seen life for just as long is just a few digits away and was also a regurgitated popup number from recently

8553940472 Ca$hApp support was Microsoft Defender trojan spyware alert (ViciDial)

https://www.google.com/search?q=855-394-0472&newwindow=1&sca_esv=a6e40fb14bf67fea&sxsrf=ACQVn09-4GMY8RO4n1u2_A_K60Rxn0CT-Q%3A1712943728656&ei=cHIZZrDVJ8zj2roPzYKu2AY&ved=0ahUKEwiwzd3TnL2FAxXMsVYBHU2BC2sQ4dUDCBA&uact=5&oq=855-394-0472&gs_lp=Egxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAiDDg1NS0zOTQtMDQ3MkjwJVAAWI4icAB4AJABAJgBjQKgAfQGqgEFMC4yLjK4AQPIAQD4AQL4AQGYAgKgAocEwgIIEAAYiQUYogTCAggQABiABBiiBJgDAJIHAzItMqAHhQY&sclient=gws-wiz-serp

1 Like