Venmo/paypal scam 844-408-3803

Scam Number: 844-408-3803
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam: They will answer as venmo, paypal, or just customer support. They get rather vulger sometimes just from calling and not speaking.

1 Like

RingCentral line, baiting with virtual machine.

844-408-3803 Tuesday 3-26-24 12:31PM EST

4 Likes

“Patrick” answered, not the best English

My Highlight:

“Mark” answered, I said I had a charge of $250. He then asked for my email address. He then told me “From the info I saw on our servers, there is a Venmo charge of $250, did you make this purchase sir?,” I simply said no. He then said that it is because of hackers in the database and that I had to fill out a refund form. Since I’m not by my scambait computer, I insulted him.

1 Like

HIGHLIGHTS FROM VIRTUAL MACHINE BAIT

• The scammer, “Alex,” answered as “PayPal Venmo Suppoat” and falsely claim hackers are accessing your Venmo account from several different IP addresses. In order to “cancel,” you are asked to “open the Google Chrome” and download SupRemo.
  • Once the impatient and unprepared “Alex” remotely connected to my virtual machine, he downloaded ConnectWise from gcompro.org (Code: 17252, IP: 172.67.154.2 :us:) and asked me to fill out their “cancellation and refund form,” which falsely claims to be from the “PayPal Refund Department.”
  • Once I completed the form, “Alex” attempted to call from his personal Magic Jack line, ‪(209) 487-5205‬ and asked me to log into my nonexistent bank account. Since I don’t do online banking, “Alex” wanted me to log into my nonexistent PayPal or Venmo account on the virtual machine.
  • After I told “Alex” that I only access the account on my phone, he hung up before I could even play him the Bhenchod Song.
1 Like

Jay Williams says his favorite color is blue.

2 Likes

844 408 3803 stale as hell center, ben did ask me why are you guys calling, all I could do was tell him was to insult, harass, annoy scammers ben then told me to stop calling…

Number is offline as of 26 March 2024 @ 1441 EDT.

1 Like