Vacations scam 800-309-6500

Scam Number: 800-309-6500
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam:
“Sundance Vacations” scam:
…You don’t want to miss out on it. You got an Amazon Fire tablet and a Marriott Hotel get away. Give me a call back today one 800-309-6500 and my extension is 609. I cannot wait to hear back from you. We can go over all the awesome details one 800-309-6500…

…Fast forward to 3 days later told to visit odenzareg when I did I click around and I notice for the resort I clicked on they had a daily fee of $790 so I reached out to the number provided to ask them about it they told me, yeah you would be paying per day while you stay I laughed so hard and then told her I was told this is FREE vacation the person on the phone said no it’s not a free vacation it’s a promotional vacation so I asked her what is the difference because I was confused I was clearly told this is a FREE vacation on us to where ever you want to go you can use it or gift it to family or friends. The person on the phone told me I would be responsible to pay $5,530 for 7 days so I went on Bookings.com and of course, it was cheaper Sundance Vacations is a scam! Don’t wait your time. They try to get you into their office under false presents because they trying to sell you a $30,000 timeshare a.k.a vacation club situation don’t be fooled be aware and educate your self don’t feel bad or pressured into anything