USPS "Mediation Department" - (888) 974-3416 & (844) 734-2090

https://api.twilio.com/2010-04-01/Accounts/AC1a3140a8a2e2af9f8580ccfa46a022cb/Recordings/RE5b1cb5568d4959a941b98c2f55e26054.mp3

“Hi, how are you doing today? This is Jeffrey, I’m the private courier for your area, giving you a call here today in regards to sealed documents that require your signature. Because mailing through USPS has yielded no results for the filing party so they hired me to hand deliver the documents that they have been mailing with no response. Th I am scheduled to be to your house tomorrow between twelve/noon and 03:00 p.m. So please be ready have two forms of ID as well as a witness to sign off on these documents. If you are not home I will be making more unannounced visits just so you’re aware and this is just a courtesy call so please try to be available. If you’re not home or I have an old or wrong address then I will be marking this as a missed appearance so if you would like to reschedule then you may contact the filing party at the number provided in this message. If you do not need to reschedule then I thank you for your time and I will see you tomorrow. Have a great day. You may contact a mediator at phone number 844-734-2090. When calling please provide your reference number 161-746-8944. You may press any button to repeat this message.”

Calls are picked up by the “Mediation Department.”

2 Likes

She put me on music hold.

1 Like

I found just now on nomorobo website the number (844) 734-2090 reported on March 31, 2023 with the following transcript that is similar:

Name Wanda K. Jackson. Hi, how are you doing today? This is Jeffrey, I’m the private courier for your area, giving you a call here today in regards to sealed documents that require your signature. Because mailing through USPS has yielded no results for the filing party, so they hired me to hand deliver the documents that they have been mailing with no response. I am scheduled to be to your house tomorrow between twelve noon and 03:00 p.m., so please be ready. Have two forms of ID as well as a witness to sign off on these documents. If you are not home, I will be making more unannounced visits, just so you’re aware, and this is just a courtesy call, so please try to be available. If you’re not home or I have an old or wrong address, then I will be marking this as a missed appearance. So if you would like to reschedule then you may contact the filing party at the number provided in this message. If you do not need to reschedule then I thank you for your time and I will see you tomorrow. Have a great day. You may contact a mediator at phone number 844-734-2090. When calling, please provide your reference number 168-420-8658. You may press any button to repeat this message.

2 Likes

NEW NUMBER - 888-974-3410

2 Likes

Sounded like a black lady and whoa did she have a foul mouth. Called herself Mrs. Turner.

2 Likes

I just finished some painting outside my house. Or just sat down and the air conditioning and I’m going to give her a call

1 Like

She called me back just to swear at me. What a foul excuse for a human.

2 Likes

I love when we piss them off enough that they call us back!!!
Good job :+1:t3:
I’m getting voicemail. I left two messages from two different numbers. Now I wait

1 Like

This is some kind of collection agency and are they rude. The next woman was so rude to me when I was polite so I called her a see you next Tuesday and she started howling about how the line was recorded. HAHAHA. I told her what profession to go into.

3 Likes

They are pissed because they are getting flooded. I love how shocked she was at my language. Like she has never heard it before.

1 Like

Wait until she hears what comes out of my mouth. :laughing::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Did some research. They are a bogus company who lie to people about their debt. They will say that your debt is no longer time barred if it moves to a different collection agency and threaten a lawsuit. These people are scum of the earth. They are not answering now because they are being hammered by me.

3 Likes

I left 5 message on five different numbers. They haven’t called me back yet. But I can hardly wait until they do!

1 Like

The one lady said it was G&L Mediation but the next dude said it was ARS mediation. Got Mrs. Turner. She was pissed at me. SHe said we are tracing your number. BURNER! Which I then burned and to a new one. Good luck with that!

1 Like

:laughing::laughing: I’m going to call back and spoof my number with a non-existent area code. VoIP.ms lets me spoof. :grin:

Number she called back from to threaten me was 888-721-4436.

2 Likes

I’ve been calling 844-734-2090
They just pick up and hang up right away.
It’s almost like they’re trying to avoid someone :laughing:

That number is dead now. I tried from several different numbers

1 Like

Since “threats” were mentioned from this particular phone number, I just now called it! Alas, it went to User Busy. :frowning_face:

I so very much wanted to be threatened.

1 Like

I did too! I feel cheated!

1 Like