Usps - (530) 576-0845 & (844) 407-0030

Popup - http://rustyrig.info/W90bE8G

Registered via NameCheap on January 26, 2022 (Updated January 31, 2022) - Whois rustyrig.info

Popup redirects to Support Chat (trackztoolz.com)

Registered via NameCheap on June 1, 2022 - Whois trackztoolz.com

The website will claim your parcel has a damaged label and asks if you live at a personal or business address.

Users are then redirected to PRIZE WINNER CONFIRMATION. (liveandwindraw.com)

Registered by Jonny Blue in Alexandria, Virginia via NameCheap on December 30, 2021 (Updated January 4, 2022) - Whois liveandwindraw.com

Requires users to enter the following in order to win a “prize” for $9.99:

• Name
  • Email Address
  • Phone Number
  • Home Address
  • Credit Card Info

The $9.99 payment is used to enroll users into their membership plan for exclusive access to their “ebook portal” for $48.79/month after a 5-day period,.

Associated Phone Numbers:
(530) 576-0845

“Hello, it’s James here from Best Call Offers! We have helped over 1 million Americans to save money and improve their lives. Saving money and healthcare, press 1. For the best debt relief programs, press 2. If you want to complaint about unwanted marketing, press 3.”

• Pressing 1 redirects callers to a Medicare scammer.
  • Pressing 2 redirects callers to the “Consumer Council”
  • Pressing 3 will hang up the call and block your number,

(844) 407-0030

“Thank you for calling Tech Deal Giveaway. In order to provide you the best experience, please know all calls are recorded for quality assurance. Please hold while we transfer you with the next available agent.”

[ COPYRIGHTED MUSIC W/ AUDIO JUNGLE WATERMARK ]

+44 101088825251

Associated Email Address - [email protected]

Associated Physical Address - Suite 1CE Block Q, Alexandria, Virginia, 22311

1 Like

Are they seriously that hard up for $10? Of course, they’ll want some payment method that they can bleed dry. Amazing what these creeps come up with.

1 Like

Deleted my last post because I realized I’d made a dumb mistake. I’ll be checking the site again later.