Uses amogus magic to fix broken relationship blahblahblah

From here. I have received a very similar email before but I got nowhere scambaiting it. However, there seems to be a bunch of their email templates over on that website, so cool.

Good day to you, here is a quick one, just in case you are desperately in need of a trustworthy spell caster to help revive your crumbled relationship. Here is one that is truly versatile, compassionate and reliable when it comes to spell casting… Dr Iwia spelling home is the right choice for you. Contact and explain to him and I can assure you that the rest would be complete magic, my love life was on the verge of collapse until I ordered for a love spell while all due procedures were properly followed, I am a living witness that Doctor Iwisa spell magic does work that is why i’m using all medium to let the world know of this great witch doctor who brought back peace and unity to my home, Talk to him today and have your emotional setbacks wiped out totally.

Whatsapp/Call+27730886631 whataspp : +27730886631, E-mail :[email protected] Website https://superiorspellhome.webnode.com