US Flight Travel scammers who charge extra for flight reservation and for wheelchair assistance as w

Scam Number: +1-516-842-6583
Scammer’s Website or Email: [email protected]
Additional information about this scam:
These are the Asian guys with name Jordan And michael.they are running a big scam. Let me explain you how they work. People think that they are dialling the number of Delta , American or United Airlines but no some these scammer get their calls.

1. Now if the traveller is looking for new flight booking they search flights online and offer the price by adding extra charge on ticket cost.
  2. If traveler wants to meke any kind of change in their reservation these scammers ask for extra money by saying it’s a fare difference.

So they even don’t spare senior citizens or disable traveler’s they just charge 50 dollar to 500 USD FROM THE TRAVELLER.

PLEASE GUYS ANYONE RUN SCAM CALLS ON THERE NUMBER SO THAT THOS INNOCENT PEOPLE CAN BE SAVED FROM BEING SCAMMED BY THEM

1 Like

Welcome,

Where did you find these guys, as well as their number? And do you have anything to prove they pretend in such a way to make people think they are dialing United/Delta/etc? As well as anything to back up them upcharging things such as the wheelchair assistance

1 Like

A good Samaritan left a message

As much as I want to believe this is a good Samaritan, where is the proof this number was ever connected to a scam? OP claims they pretend to be Delta, American, UA, but provides no evidence, nor can I find anything to support the claim

1 Like

I will try to reach this number tomorrow and find out what company they represent. We should keep an open mind.

At the moment, this number goes to a VM with the “be careful. Indian scammers. Indian scammers will rob you.” message. Not really proof one way other the other, but that’s what I got.

1 Like

Right. We should keep an open mind