US Customs (202) 239-0215 "investigation"

Scam Number: (202) 239-0215
Scammer’s Website or Email: none
Additional information about this scam: Cold call from this a-hole about an open investigation.

Fake Agent Harris sez some shady shit is going on under my name.

Calls in reinforcements to put me behind the bars, he actually plays the radio chatter so I can hear it (I could barely keep it together ya’ll) :

Sounds Caribbean, pretty sure he is Dominican.

5 Likes

Hmm, interesting. I called the 202 number back, no one answers. Goes to voicemail. The call description said “Washington Navy Yard”. Could’ve been spoofed. Did they ever come and arrest you today? lol. If anything, it could be Jamaicans or Bahamas scammers behind this.

4 Likes

This is some crazy shit!!!

4 Likes

I’m considering leaving a voicemail. It says “Homeland Security and U.S. Customs”, but like I said, the number was probably spoofed. I’m interested in hearing what has happened since then.

2 Likes

Not spoofed, yes the answering machine says “US Customs…” and the carrier is MagicJack (YMax Comm). He said I would go behind the bars unless I paid a hefty fine. @SatelliteZero
Absolutely you can leave them a message, they will get it.

@Tillianne and myself got calls from this a-hole and he prob called more people.

3 Likes

It’s not spoofed. They just have that fake recording up. I’ve already spoken to this monster.

3 Likes

Wow, had me fooled for a few minutes!

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s really believable and so is this asshole. I know people will fall for this.

2 Likes