US Army Scam (619) 919-6575

Scam Number: (619) 919-6575

Additional information about this scam: Text message:

7 Likes

Wow, that’s messed up. Did you call?

6 Likes

5 Likes

I did. I’m an Army veteran too. This idiot called me back. He wanted me to Zelle $500 to avoid being arrested and put in jail.
I reported the Zelle address and abused him as much as possible :grin:

7 Likes

I should call, and abuse him too! I hate when these scammers impersonate military.

9 Likes

You definitely should. This moron (I’m not sure what accent it is) told me that I need to pay $500 to cancel my arrest warrant within one hour or I would be arrested, fined $20,000 & put in jail for six years. Granted, I could use the rest and peacefulness of an extended stay in solidarity confinement, but…

6 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: As long as you can take Gabby with you T. I did call & text this shat stain earlier this morning, but he hasn’t responded. It’s a mobile cell #
Registered to SASHA RODRIGUEZ California

This appears to be a valid T-MOBILE CELL PHONE number.

5 Likes

I’ll have to pretend I’m a lot younger, lol

5 Likes

:joy::joy: I could just picture her getting me into trouble by knocking over the food trays of hardened criminals at the mess hall.
Do you have a date for your surgery yet?

4 Likes

OMG, she’d cause you to get shived the first day in :scream_cat:

Going in for an ultra-sonic imaging tomorrow and meeting with the hand surgeon. It’s allegedly wrapped around my tendons & nerves and my Doc thinks it’s a ganglion, which requires operating room surgery/anesthesia.

6 Likes

I just called but I got a message machine.
I left a less-than-kind message.
Okay, I really left a most uncouth and vulgar message.

6 Likes

Where are you meeting, at the finger lakes? I hope it’s as easy as possible and a short recovery. Having a hand injury has got to be frustrating because it’s something that we use for just about every single thing we do.

4 Likes

I got VM, left a message.

4 Likes

I am personally really shocked it is a T-Mobile number. In my experienced, it is usually nasty scumbags on the networks of VOIP filth; namely, on the networks of Peerless Network, IP Horizon/Call48, Sinch/Inteliquent and occasionally Telnyx and Commio. At least, when it is Bandwidth, Twilio or few other bigger carriers, they tend to generally hold scamming clients accountable.

The good news is that you can email one of the T-Mobile execs about the scam, and one of their admin people will escalate it for removal. Here is their contact info:

Primary Contact
Jon Freier
President, T-Mobile Consumer Group
PO Box 37380
Albuquerque, NM 87176-7380
[email protected]

Chief Executive
Mike Sievert
President and CEO
PO Box 37380
Albuquerque, NM 87176-7380
425-378-4000
[email protected]

6 Likes

I’ll add the info to my ever growing DT folder. Thanks for the contact info @scamterminator2021 :+1:

5 Likes

You are welcome! You’d be surprised how big of a difference emailing execs makes! For example, I was having issues with some installers of items from Home Depot. They were lazy, stupid and rude. Also, they would often not show up on some days of installation. I then emailed the ENTIRE executive team of Home Depot. And then magically things improved for me within less than 24 hrs! Everything got installed properly and at 50% off :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I have 5 1/2 years of active Army Service. I am trying to get these PoS to answer. I have a whole lot to say to them. (The US has no active draft and since I am 90% service connected I want more money)

6 Likes

@CatMan PLEASE don’t tell them we have no Draft anymore !!! It may mess up my ability to bait them !! I just left them a voicemail as a person from the Bay Area (SF), CA. Hopefully they call me back.

2 Likes

Never got an answer from them. Didn’t bring up the draft in message left. I wouldn’t have brought the draft up. I was going to ask for more money if older trained Veterans went to fight instead. I really wanted to see if I could take his scam to something that would never happen and make him believe it can. Imagine 50+ year old Veterans with pot bellies huffing and coughing as they run towards the enemy, that is what I wanted to put in his mind. I was hoping he would answer but nothing.

3 Likes

VM full. sent an SMS

3 Likes