Urgent information ................... (scam)

Email sender: CHRISTY MCCOOL [email protected]
Email title: URGENT INFORMATION …
Body: If you can handle humanitarian projects worth millions of dollars in your Country, Kindly send “I CAN “ to [email protected] so I can give you details. Thanks

CHRISTY MCCOOL

1 Like

My Dear Matthew Wang

Thanks for your interest in handling this humanitarian projects in your country I am investing ($ 4,000,000.00) into this charity program for the mutual benefit of the less privilege.

I am writing to you with pains from the hospital bed here because I am suffering from Cancer , and all my attention been focused on your answer reassured me a lot of your availability, acceptance and willingness you showed for the retriever of this fund for your mutual benefit and that of the less privilege children.

I need words of assurance from you with the promise that you will not betrayed the trust i imposed on you and kindly tell me which country are you Located, This fund will be send to you as soon as i get the assurance from you,The fund will be legally transferred through bank transfer into your account kindly let me know so I can direct you as soon as possible.

This is on the condition that you will take only 35% of the fund for yourself, while you will use the remaining 65% for the less privilege people in the society, to build charitable Foundation/ hospital in my name as my last wishes. Do send me your words of assurance, so that i can give you more details and further instructions.

Attached is my photo from the hospital bed, I will need your photo to enable me know you more better…

Looking forward to your immediate response.

Remain blessed.
God bless you.
Regards
Mrs Christy McCool

image2