URGENT ATTENTION! | Includes phone number and extra email + Scammers IP!

Voicemail says it’s a google subscription number

Report it to Bandwidth, it’s the carrier for Google Voice numbers

1 Like

Scammer wants me to pay either:

• $300 to get my Non-Existent ATM Card in 24hrs
  • $225 to get my Non-Existent ATM Card in 48hrs
  • $150 to get my Non-Existent ATM Card in 72hrs

Wants payment + receipt/screenshot proof to this bitcoin address: 12kysnUUrygHbrRdPywV77uMXK9vp4HkKh

https://www.bitcoinabuse.com/reports/12kysnUUrygHbrRdPywV77uMXK9vp4HkKh

1 Like

IP Fish Successful:

2 Likes

@MajorLeeAwesome

1 Like

Well, he’s telling me he has 1.5 million to give me from President Joseph Biden. Lmao They are now claiming to be from the US department of Treasury. I guess they changed up and are doing a different scam now. Totally different scam, but I guess it’s the same number. I’ll link my post with screenshots here.

2 Likes

rookie, can’t even keep his scam script the same.

1 Like

I’m gonna send his IP info that I got from the link I sent, to him and spook him, what u think lol? @MajorLeeAwesome
Should teach him a lesson.

1 Like

Left vm

2 Likes

He won’t talk, but he will text you back

1 Like

I called him multiple times, he claims he’s very busy and will only text.

2 Likes

What u thinking about this? @MajorLeeAwesome

3 Likes

Good let him text and see where it goes.

1 Like

http://scammer.info/t/fishing-texts-681-612-0064-president-joe-biden-wants-to-give-me-1-5-million-dollars/97143/2?u=majorleeawesome

1 Like

That’s the same thing He said to me today. So I was texting him with three different numbers

2 Likes

@MajorLeeAwesome Guy hasn’t realized the link is an IP Grabber, he thinks there’s an error as it redirects to google - wants me to open my own link and screenshot the contents as he thinks it contains the proof I sent him money. Sent him his own IP details and explained how he is a fool for clicking on the link. :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t recommend telling them how you IP grabbed them, it teaches them.

3 Likes

I simply sent he’s a fool for clicking the link, don’t think he realized much of what I said - nor did I actually tell him HOW he’s a fool for clicking on it. He’s definitely too stupid. Look at this reply, then his follow up messages. :rofl:

( @MajorLeeAwesome )

1 Like

LoL. I went a few rounds with him yesterday on a few different numbers. It looks like he is a master at copy/paste.
I’m still waiting for my check from Joe Biden…:joy:

1 Like

Grabify is better, it records their device model, screen size, user agent, battery charge, etc.

2 Likes